[2.1 Updated] [Budget] Crit Ball Lightning Dual-Curse Witch - EB/MOM/ZO. Detailed Leveling Guide

What level do we stop leveling our CWDT/Immortal Call gems at? Or do we stop leveling them?
Why take out Heart of Thunder in the updated crit tree?
Last edited by Sahnma on Dec 23, 2015, 5:24:10 PM
I just used the 3 mana reserve skills and I have 9 mana left. How are you able to run harold of thunder, wrath and arctic armor together?
you`ve got mail.
an answer here would benefit others to.

thanks
"
What level do we stop leveling our CWDT/Immortal Call gems at? Or do we stop leveling them?

I keep CWDT around level 7. The build doesn't have much STR to level Immortal Call very high, and that's the skill which would benefit most from higher CWDT.

"
Why take out Heart of Thunder in the updated crit tree?

Those nodes are good, and should be taken eventually - but getting crit is more important. Once the build is high enough level those are nice to have (the other option would be to cut some life nodes near Shadow for more DPS, which I wouldn't recommend)

"
I just used the 3 mana reserve skills and I have 9 mana left. How are you able to run harold of thunder, wrath and arctic armor together?

That's why the build uses EB/MoM/ZO to cast spells off ES while reserving all mana.

"
you`ve got mail.

Saw your message, take a look at the updated 2.1 tree at the top of the post. :) Hopefully that will address your question!
Nice build, thanks. I am really enjoying it.

Quick question, what would you put as 6th link for Ball Lightning? Concentrated Effect, Increased Critical Chance or Added Lighting Damage? Or maybe something else like Faster Casting?

Thanks!
This is just a sugestion, don't take it in the wrong way (pls =D).

Well, in my opinion your tree is kind of strange, i made some changes and i think that's a better version.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUIRLUGWfIOus9D16-5MszLRmuAtHyBul5VFR0WdlSBQMFJTwGZTUmsXwfPbXj1fl_Q8BQSzvOqio4IeEQ-f3-98ogDAVH_G2wusmOFz8B8I9GpDEZYwWzpY99ftIA5IBx6sl1XGhEiboYKbXfKVLpWHg9tca-L3GGrsOCoLKwrw1R2Dw20BbzlSOtgpT3BSES8DHo_6SVGLelgHJy9rt4nT62MfQev1kFWFfYw2Nj1knRo4VUvlGZ2q8h1h4rQ4bIwmlfv1YqwWv5eXD6tFfCSLwzoqOIUy
I'm not Brazilian.
Last edited by Metrik1Biell on Feb 9, 2016, 10:18:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info