Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

"We designed these challenges so that it's easy to get part of the set and that completing most or all of the set is an attainable goal ..."

okay, i thought i should give it a try. but now i realized what this really means.

beside the fact that we are playing in a fresh league with the normal bad self found rng and many hard mods (beyond and bloodline and warband is really tough and i actually need minutes for meters in act4 cruel) i have to reach level 85 + all the boss / map / unique and luck challenges in 4 weeks.

pls. man. we know this already! so whats the point of your writing?

.... i realized that, if i solve those challanges, i proved that this game has only potential for a 4 week content playthrough, because what comes after that? the same thing with another char and a different skill in boring standard league without any mods??

now i am a bit frustrated. i like this game, but .... mh..
Last edited by OrwinMaldoran on Oct 6, 2015, 4:32:24 PM
"
"
Arkendia wrote:
hi all

Can someone explain me how i can check the achievement i have already did???

Ty

Hey there! You can check your achievements ingame by pressing 'H'. You can check your challenges by pressing 'H' and clicking the 'Challenges' tab.

You can also click the Menu button (bottom left corner, next to your health globe), and click the 'Challenges/Achievements' option.

thank you ;)
I have got to level 85 on soft by playing 2 days of ingame time, would be faster if i didnt die like 200 times on my way through. So far i have completed 17 challenges and everything but the one where u have to have tormented spirit inside invasion boss is pretty casual and this one is just luck dependant. Everything else can be obtained by farming whatever u like or buying from other players.
I'm very worried about the new map system.

Right now I have a hard time breaking through to tier 7-8. I've run about 15 tier 5 maps and 10 tier 6 maps and I've only gotten 1 tier 8 map and no 7s. I've gotten a hard time just maintaining the tier 5 and 6 maps and I'm currently out of 6s.
I've tried Chiseling, alchs, running un-id rares, running 100+ rarity, killing every monster+boss on the maps, opening every chest and smashing every container, vendoring low lvl maps to get higher tiers. Nothing has brought me a 7 and with only one 8, I'm worried that it bricks as well.

With the old system (2.0.3), I was cruising at lvl 75-77(tier 8-10) maps. And it wasn't destroying my economy at a ridicules low level map tier.
I'm currently lvl 84 going on 85. Running tier 4 and 5 is pretty easy, but the xp is boringly low.

here's my current map pool:

It seems to me that the variance of the map-drop system is too high and should be much more dependable. This would also mean that RNG wouldn't treat players in such a different manor as it does now.

Kind regards
NoNamium
Last edited by NoNamium on Oct 7, 2015, 5:48:40 AM
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
char #1 died when I tpd into act 3 starting area instead of the town and was slowly taken down while afk (I guess 50% of all my hc chars died that way, no joke)

char # is my flame totem shadow (need shadow for malachai clearance challenge) which is pretty fun to play (not sure whether I can get past malachai without dying even with the massive overlevelling I'm gonna do; the game flow is broken since act 4 was introduced and probably never will be fixed again). got enough challenges to get the mtx boots. which I would gladly sell for a chaos. certainly never gonna use them or any other cosmetic garbage, in this game or any other.

and btw capping the full clear possibility by requiring tempest is a very CHEAP move ggg. well doesn't matter much to me since I certainly am never gonna spend a cent on stash tabs, since a) I was unfairly banned MORE than once and b) the innovations the game needs (auction house, dedicated solo mode, faster way to endgame, different endgame goals to just mapping) haven't been touched ever and will never be touched.

just a shame about this game, the basic gameplay and character building is so much fun - it's just everything else is NOT

Yeh, act 4 is still a bit harsh for those in hc (namely cruel) if not overgeared but with practice etc its getting easier. At least there's a challenge (albeit spiky)

As for the rest sorry but I don't agree. The tempest challenge is super easy and you know - you could always just have fun until...day 8 (sooo many days!). Or not login in until then. It really is your choice. Trade needs improvement yes, but as for solo play - its fine (I play solo in hc), the main downside is you cant pool maps but thats your decision (you need to either run more maps for currency or trade more, or both). Reaching endgame is silly fast as is, and endgame options I'm sure they will continue to be added (do you remember when we had less maps and no atziri etc? It wasn't that long ago!). GGG consider act 4 to be a kind of early endgame activity too (lol).
Anyway, why don't you actually have fun with the elements you say you enjoy - playing the game! :)

no it's not fast if you don't play in a party or run past half of all the monsters you encounter! it takes several entire days (I don't even want to know how many hours) and early no-skill game is boring as hell! normal should be skippable cause it's a torture for every new build I want to play!

I haven't even seen maps about 76, and atziri I've touched ONCE (no chance to even get to her with my arc witch few seasons ago). it's only now I have the char that is maybe good enough for high level maps (not that I get any). but I want to see whether my new dual flame totem build is as strong as I think it is... and levelling it through the boring difficulties takes FOREVER

DO SOMETHING GGG
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
7 challenges done at 45, at least 3 trivial challenges left. Hooray, I will get shiny gloves! ☺

For the armor, I will need some RNG help.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Some statistician should get to work and see if we can deduce the number of players participating.

You can't do it from %. You can at most blindly shoot at some assumption on number of smallest group(18) let's say its 1(which i dont think it is) but if 18challenges is 1player and we see that he makes something like 0,1%(another assumption because graph is not detailed) we can say that 100% is 1000.
From that u can see;
1challenge is 9% so 90players
2challenges is 12% so 120players...

But it depends on the starting number that we assumed (18challenges completed).

To be sure ggg would need to inform us about atleast 1group quantity.
Is there any way to check activity ? asking cuz with current market prices it feels like we r fighting in a really small pool of players against each other. like they buffed drops at the end of warbands league, but 3ex for shav, really ? its like we r only 1k players on standart 1M may be a little more. But i really enjoy the game so far, the only thing for me to complain is that they need to rework UI a bit for 15" screen, im suffering from quest text going on top of map affixes.
"
badlurker wrote:
I have got to level 85 on soft by playing 2 days of ingame time, would be faster if i didnt die like 200 times on my way through. So far i have completed 17 challenges and everything but the one where u have to have tormented spirit inside invasion boss is pretty casual and this one is just luck dependant. Everything else can be obtained by farming whatever u like or buying from other players.

Doesn't have to be an Invasion boss, pretty sure any unique mob will do. Shouldn't be too hard with all the extra uniques spawning in maps.

Igna/Divine are pure luck based unless you pay someone to share his luck with you.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
badlurker wrote:
Is there any way to check activity ? asking cuz with current market prices it feels like we r fighting in a really small pool of players against each other. like they buffed drops at the end of warbands league, but 3ex for shav, really ? its like we r only 1k players on standart 1M may be a little more. But i really enjoy the game so far, the only thing for me to complain is that they need to rework UI a bit for 15" screen, im suffering from quest text going on top of map affixes.

I think there are a lot of players total (as statistics show) but high end items can be cheaper because people either manage to sell them early (so as to be able to use the currency on what they want) or it will roll over to permanent leagues (where they may already have that item etc). Also, there was a buff in t1 drop rate, so if you combine both factors and considering only 1 month league not sooo expensive stuff. Which is a good thing I think. (anyway, 3 exalts is a large amount for many players in a new league)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info