Flashback Events: Challenges Completed So Far

The above graph shows how many people have exactly that number of challenges. It only counts people who have at least one challenge completed. It can be added up: 50% of people who have completed at least one challenge have completed five or more, earning them the Golden Seraph Boots. 8% of people have completed ten or more, earning the Golden Seraph Gloves.

We designed these challenges so that it's easy to get part of the set and that completing most or all of the set is an attainable goal. If you (or your friends) are keen to challenge yourselves for some exclusive microtransaction rewards, then it's not too late to join the event!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
In case you're interested, it's roughly around 50k players who have completed at least one challenge. So 1% is 500 players (approximately).

These events do typically get lower turnout than real challenge leagues/expansion launches, but we're pretty pleased with the involvement so far!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Arkendia wrote:
hi all

Can someone explain me how i can check the achievement i have already did???

Ty

Hey there! You can check your achievements ingame by pressing 'H'. You can check your challenges by pressing 'H' and clicking the 'Challenges' tab.

You can also click the Menu button (bottom left corner, next to your health globe), and click the 'Challenges/Achievements' option.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info