Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

No BLACK set?? wtf happened with that teaser image 2 days ago??

Gold one looks good but not superb like black one :(
Cool
Sweat!

Sweet!
Divine shrine might be the hardest.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
A 6-8 week league with black and golden seraph for separate leagues would of been better , but this is pretty good
Looks fairly reasonable. Not a huge fan of doing WB/Tempest challenges again though, this quickly.

Not that it doesn't make sense, because it does. Just.

Makes me feel that way.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
great... starts at 3am for me

gonna wake up and find myself 1 difficulty behind
Has anyone ever noticed that the people who seem to whinge the most, are the ones who support the least.
Just an observation. Having said that I also would have liked to have the extra incentive to compete in the HC league but oh well i'll live.

Looking forward to the event regardless and it starts 3 days into my 3 weeks of holidays woot

I'm sorry but a 3 month flash back league, hell no, bring on the new leagues.

Can anyone tell me when the Tempest and Warbands leagues officially end. This post just says after, does that refer to same day?
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Divine shrine might be the hardest.
Yeah going to be honest, kinda worried about that one the most. Some of the other ones seem kinda *hmmmm*, but in my time playing i never found a divine shrine that league, ive only found like 2 after the implementation of shrines into the core game play, that number scares me lol.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Warband members drops NOTHING at all besides increased loot. Do not lie.
IGN JimansNotSummoner

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info