Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
Javaleus wrote:
First race here. Maybe someone can help me out.

I chose ic001, is this sc race?

What happens when the race is over, do I keep my items, currency and character/s, same as leagues?

Anything I should know?

Having great fun, keeping my things would be awesome too

thanks!

yes you're in soft core league and at the end of the event your character, loot etc will transfer across to the standard league
ign: Kza_Taza
i think you should do something with beyond. it is getting annoying more and more...it should be a bit rare to get beyond packs...
other mods results a small impact as one boss/one pack/exile/shrine/box etc...beyond is none stop(at least they should not spawn at the same point again and again!)...and it is annoying and harder(too much time consuming) than map/area itself, though there is no significant benefit to kill them.
some may love it but this is my view. as a result i will not play beyond days from now on...

I'd forgotten how tough some of the Beyond bosses can be with you have crap gear. I hate you, Haast. :p
i do have problem with challanges, im 100% sure i did all 20, but i havent got the last price (Helm) pls GGG help me!!! theres any page, where i can see what i have missed? but im surre i did all ty
"
darkenergy0 wrote:
i do have problem with challanges, im 100% sure i did all 20, but i havent got the last price (Helm) pls GGG help me!!! theres any page, where i can see what i have missed? but im surre i did all ty

Maybe u get it, but used on your helm, and probably changed helm later, so it stays on your last helm.. need to remove from helm, to add on new one
"
darkenergy0 wrote:

Press H in game then go to challenges tab you can see the one you have not done. Also it said this on the patch notes:

"The /recheck_achievements command will now also check the "Through Sacred Ground" quest for those who completed the quest during the Flashback Event without receiving credit for the Challenge."
I have problem to understand "Weather the Storm" challenge.I dont understand what Tempest prefix and suffix means.Can anyone give me a sample what map need to have?
"
I have problem to understand "Weather the Storm" challenge.I dont understand what Tempest prefix and suffix means.Can anyone give me a sample what map need to have?

When Tempest mod is active, you just check this website: http://nembibi.com/tempest/

The site will give you the tempest active in each map. You just search a easy map with a tempest in the format " XXXXXX Tempest of YYYYYY". Then you alch the map and fully clear.
The XXXX is the prefix and the YYYY is the suffix

An exemple:

Dunes map is marked as " Ghastly Tempest of Fate". Throw a alch in one dunes map and kill every single monster in it.

Last edited by Nativity on Oct 20, 2015, 8:29:13 AM
For the Kill a Unique Map Boss challenge, how would that work with the hall of grand masters map, if it would work at all?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

My gaming PC died, and I can't run the game properly on my back up!
I'm not gonna be able to get the Golden Seraph Helmet :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info