[0.10.1b] Failed to connect to instance

Hey guys
I seem to have found a way around this issue. Just change your server to America (I havn't tried Europe) and it should be all good. If you entered an instance while in the Singapore server beforehand, you'll need to create a new instance on the new server by using ctrl. Without doing this, you will be entering the Singaporean instance that you created originally which would bug you out again. This is probably the reason why a lot of you are still having the same issue even when you switch servers.

Hope this helps.

Edit: if this works, probably best to quote this so others can see in later pages
Last edited by Rhaegar99 on Feb 19, 2013, 3:08:14 AM
Check your ping before playing in US server.
The Singapore issue should be fixed extremely soon. We're looking into how it happened and will make sure that it's detected earlier next time.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Oh yeah! That's great!
Thanks a lot for the quick response!
hope POE will not have similar network problem again - as some other DDD game
Great to hear :)
"
Chris wrote:
The Singapore issue should be fixed extremely soon. We're looking into how it happened and will make sure that it's detected earlier next time.

Glad to hear it!
Very glad to hear it :)
Wonderful! Please post when its all fixed!
Anyone able to comfirm that it's been fixed? So far I've tried zoning around and it's been working fine so-far, dare not try on hardcore characters in case of death ^^
Mandalawand_I lvl 78 (HC inactive) Or MandalaFP_I lvl 68 (HC inactive) Or MandalaMace lvl 58 (HC RIP) Or HealieK_I lvl 87 (HC active)
Singaporean HardCore PoE Player.
Contact me on either of the characters:) Prefarably the active one as I''m currently playing that!
Thanks for the update chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info