0.10.1 Patch Notes

I like the new duelist animations!And the way shields look like with the new patch!New gem design really has potential, in my opinion a move in the right direction.Good work ggg!
"
espritolbn wrote:
and how about drop delay or individual drop .... this will be verry good and stop thifes

I don't really understand what you mean by "stop thieves" If the item no longer has your name on it how are they "stealing" it..

the timer was put in for one purpose only and its so that ranged classes aren't at a disadvantage when something dies and have a chance to get as close as a melee class would be.

It's time everyone stops complaining about the current Loot system because its a good system and it works well, be happy its not Free for all Loot.
Aside from that you gave no relative feed back to any of the new updates.
"
Kasbark wrote:
I really like the new graphics changes!

I am a little disappointed about the lack of changes to melee though. I know it takes time to make those changes, but i still think a good band-aid until the bigger overhaul is done would be to increase the duration of endurance charges by 10 sec (so doubled, to 20 sec). This would make playing a melee (such as cleave, sweep or heavy strike) build less of a chore.

Increasing the Base endurance charge to 20 seconds? LOL! do you know how insane that sounds.

After you get the increased endurance charge duration passives you can already obtain around 15 seconds. hitting a key one time every 15 seconds is not that tedious, having those charges are something you gain in Immediate battle and i don't believe they should be easily carried to the next battle. if 20 sec base you could probably obtain close to 30 seconds after passives.
Aside from that if you are casting warlords mark you would basically have unlimited endurance charges.
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
I have a problem recognizing gems now..
Support gems vs skill gems in stash.
Before supp were round easily noticeable and now..

Can something be done about it?

Also why can't gem's stack?it would be wonderful addition

Just to clear this up for you. support gems are still round and easily distinguishable from skill gems, support gems now just have a gold band around them (in most cases) And i'm sure there will still be adjustments and updates to graphics and artwork to make it better, there always is.

and if gems could stack it would really make this a completely different game and it would be so broken.
At one point in closed beta there was a bug where you could have two different level summon zombies gems on and have lots of zombies with no passives whatsoever.

Think about how broken it would be to be able to stack 5 Melee physical damage gem (multiplicative) to one skill, or 5 Greater multiple projectile gems to one skill.
>Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects, environments and sound.

Does this mean performance improves? Even on my pretty good pc i have performance gaps from certain zones (or more correctly, certain effects). Especially all static fire animations, like the fire from which the bandit-witch summons her zombie or the torches in several dungeons are killing fps. And i mean large gaps, for example from 60fps to 15-20fps.
It seems the borders of the Western Forest [The place where you open the Blocked path] Seems to have fps troubles if you are close to the edges , like Double Casting shadows or something .

Playing a Melee Ranger is really hard :(
R.I.P - LagMasta 25 LvL [1st HC Exile]
Nice updates! Hoping for a new lootsystem soon so that ninjaing wont be a problem anymore. Partying now makes more or less everyone a ninja and thats no good imo. if a boss drops 3 items for me there is 0 chance that i will get all 3 of them, someone else will get atleast one and probably all 3 cause bosses drops so much loot i cant even see all drops on screen. atleast to me this is a big problem and makes me not want to party other than bosses that i cant do by myself which is bad as i think its more fun to play when in a party.
Would be nice to see more block on staves, or maybe more nodes that add to staff block.
"
Rnew1990 wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:
I have a problem recognizing gems now..
Support gems vs skill gems in stash.
Before supp were round easily noticeable and now..

Can something be done about it?

Also why can't gem's stack?it would be wonderful addition

Just to clear this up for you. support gems are still round and easily distinguishable from skill gems, support gems now just have a gold band around them (in most cases) And i'm sure there will still be adjustments and updates to graphics and artwork to make it better, there always is.

and if gems could stack it would really make this a completely different game and it would be so broken.
At one point in closed beta there was a bug where you could have two different level summon zombies gems on and have lots of zombies with no passives whatsoever.

Think about how broken it would be to be able to stack 5 Melee physical damage gem (multiplicative) to one skill, or 5 Greater multiple projectile gems to one skill.

I think he meant stacking in the stash not on the item.
Last edited by getmeontv on Feb 16, 2013, 3:12:00 AM
Chris, Did I miss something? What happened to cursing over a raised minion to see it's life? If I raise one zombie, I have a health bar but raising multiple minions & its anyone's guess if they are @ full life or a breath away from leaving my summoner to twist in the wind. Please tell me there is a setting in options to change so I can keep track of minion life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info