Raise Zombie

is there a what to determine what skills that can be used in combo whit zombies?

i read some ware that if you put a linked "melee skill" to the raise zombie skill they will use it.

but how can i determine what skills will work?
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
They can't use any skill. They can be linked to supports like every other ability in the game. Supports that work on attacks will work on zombie attacks. For example Faster Attacks make them attack faster, Added Lightning Damage adds light dmg to their hits etc. But you can't like link Leap Slam to Zombie and have Leaping zombies(mind you, it'd be badass if you could).
"
PyrosEien wrote:
They can't use any skill. They can be linked to supports like every other ability in the game. Supports that work on attacks will work on zombie attacks. For example Faster Attacks make them attack faster, Added Lightning Damage adds light dmg to their hits etc. But you can't like link Leap Slam to Zombie and have Leaping zombies(mind you, it'd be badass if you could).

omg add this in some form.
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
I don't like that the Zombie name plates / life bars appear the same to my mouse over as enemies'.

It makes it difficult to target enemies sometimes when a whole gang of zombies is mixed up with a whole gang of enemies.

I read on the 1st page that they will be adding portraits. which is great, but I think they should take away mouse over for minions.
Zombies are way too overpowered at late levels. I am playing a fire/summoner witch, using firestorm with huge area effect, mana pots with the same regen rate as I can spend, Wrath and Discipline aura and zombies and spectres. I find my summons nearly immortal with 2000 hp when my combined hp/ES is at 1800. And having 6 of them just makes it insane amounts of damage they can handle. Killed Merveil on Merciless without losing even 1 zombie!

Also, when teaming up with a melee, my partner finds it annoying, actually directly damaging for the team play that he can't target the monsters but instead target my minions. Therefore i just run around with 2 zombies for merciless play, and only summon a full army for bosses.

In the lower levels you could increase their life, but the life amount lategame is just too insane.
It doesn't make much sense, when you're able to raise humanoid zombie from a Sand Spitter, Rhoa, Ghost, etc...

In my opinion it could be more interesting and reasonable if zombies will be more like current specters (retaining the basic form, abilities). And i don't understand, why it's not possible to raise dead zombie once again from it's own corpse, because it would make passive skill Minion Instability not an easy choice for a necromancer (either you keep your special type of zombie in a boss fights or you gain ability to summon suicide bombers).

Specter on the other hand, could be more like skeletons (doesn't require a corpse to be summoned and, may be, limited duration). He (it) could be a "must have" for a necromancer in a late game, because he (it) will make your other minions significantly stronger. For example: +n% for HP. And in a passive skill tree there could be additional bonuses for a specter, like +n% for damage, ability to cast certain curses or even granting some ability for skeletons (Leap Slam / Flicker Strike / Double Strike / Shield Charge / etc.).

For now life of a necromancer is quite boring, in my opinion.

P.S.
Sorry for my English, not a native language.
Mark, are there any plans to make minion statistics visible? PoE obviously caters to players with an interest in highly specific numerical information, so it doesn't make much sense to hide information that's so core to a fairly common character archetype.

If there *are* such plans, is there any chance that you could post the information anywhere for the time being? Knowing how much base armor/HP/resistances/damage/attack speed my zombies have would prove extremely valuable for summoner theorycrafting. That information would be especially relevant now that minion HP has been adjusted at various gem levels, not to mention the ability to overlevel minion gems via +skill affixes.

"
aethernox wrote:
Mark, are there any plans to make minion statistics visible? PoE obviously caters to players with an interest in highly specific numerical information, so it doesn't make much sense to hide information that's so core to a fairly common character archetype.

If there *are* such plans, is there any chance that you could post the information anywhere for the time being? Knowing how much base armor/HP/resistances/damage/attack speed my zombies have would prove extremely valuable for summoner theorycrafting. That information would be especially relevant now that minion HP has been adjusted at various gem levels, not to mention the ability to overlevel minion gems via +skill affixes.
That information isn't hidden, it doesn't exist. Ideally we'd like to make it exist and be visible eventually, but this a) requires implementing entirely new systems for skills to be able to show stats that aren't in the skill, and b) requires those stats having actual values we can read somewhere.
We've got a temporary solution for Zombie life numbers, which need updating any time any balance changes modify what those values are, but it's simply not viable to make that a large-scale solution.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
That information isn't hidden, it doesn't exist. Ideally we'd like to make it exist and be visible eventually, but this a) requires implementing entirely new systems for skills to be able to show stats that aren't in the skill, and b) requires those stats having actual values we can read somewhere.
We've got a temporary solution for Zombie life numbers, which need updating any time any balance changes modify what those values are, but it's simply not viable to make that a large-scale solution.

Maybe in the patch you add new minions in, in a few months! ^^
"
nikko8085 wrote:
Zombies are way too overpowered at late levels. I am playing a fire/summoner witch, using firestorm with huge area effect, mana pots with the same regen rate as I can spend, Wrath and Discipline aura and zombies and spectres. I find my summons nearly immortal with 2000 hp when my combined hp/ES is at 1800. And having 6 of them just makes it insane amounts of damage they can handle. Killed Merveil on Merciless without losing even 1 zombie!

Also, when teaming up with a melee, my partner finds it annoying, actually directly damaging for the team play that he can't target the monsters but instead target my minions. Therefore i just run around with 2 zombies for merciless play, and only summon a full army for bosses.

In the lower levels you could increase their life, but the life amount lategame is just too insane.

Did you do high level maps already in HC? Zombies can die very fast to AoE Mobs, recasting them is only slowly possible, cause they cost 200 mana each. Also i wouldnt consider having combined 2k hp a lot.

I hope the end game zombie and skellie nerf is not overboard, the farm speed wasnt so great in OB with my pure summoner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info