Vaal damage on Merciless

Anyone have a round value or is there a site somewhere that lists damage values for bosses/monsters?

Just don't want to get 1-shot by Vaal in cause I get lagged.

"
HoroBoro wrote:
Anyone have a round value or is there a site somewhere that lists damage values for bosses/monsters?

Just don't want to get 1-shot by Vaal in cause I get lagged.

~200 more than in Closed beta.

Rocks 700
Laser 1200
Mace 2800
about 1 on laser with 75% light res
about 1k on rocks with 0 armor

mace is pretty much 1 shot kill
IGN --- Grizdale
Mace hits for 3220 + dmg.

My necro got one shotted and I had about 2900 hp and 12% physical dmg reduction with 75 all resist.
rocks did ~1600 dmg to my ~55% armor ranger
mace oneshot my 3k hp 90% armor rauder
@osyrhc
"
chryso wrote:
rocks did ~1600 dmg to my ~55% armor ranger
mace oneshot my 3k hp 90% armor rauder

( ゚ Д゚)
Such lack of knowledge in these replies. You didn't have 90% or 55% or 10% or whatever % reduction vs an ability that does such high amount of physical damage. In that case the reduction was reduced to something many times lower than what you think you had.
Well my 12% armor is pretty much 0% anyway. So either way.

I also love how you take the time to bitch about out inaccurate information but provide no calculations to how crushing works or how much the true damage value is. GG Logic.

Damage Reduction = Armour / ( Armour + (12 * Damage) ) BTW

So my necro has about 1000 armor..

2% Damage Reduction to a 3500 dmg physical blow.

It also does 50% Fire dmg.. so

Last edited by Clue on Feb 10, 2013, 3:40:58 PM
Arg... 7 stacks of endurance, 80% fire resists, 2.8k hp, 1 shotted anyways. So assuming 50/50 fire physical, he does at least 3500 (if he crit me) or 7000 if he didn't.

Rocks - I could ignore, laser - I could dodge, ice - I could run around, creeps - I could kill. Vaal too big, misclick + small amount of lag = INSTANT DEATH

DAT HAMMER (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I should have listened... and farmed for a few more levels... or traded for bear traps and used those - Vaal heavy strike >>>>>> mine.

RIP Koeinzell... forgive my impatience...
I took 2.6k dmg from a falling rock the other day. An instant heal potion didn't save me if that gives you an indication. In the 9-10 times I have fought Vaal, I can avoid the lasers, the hammer, and the minions...it is always the rocks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info