Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
solidus_ wrote:
also does anyone know what toilet paper krip uses? and more importantly, how many squares he uses per single wipe? i was going through his videos but apparently he doesn't stream from his bathroom

oh man ... this is the thread about his build if you dont like it... then go away and dont waste my time readin and response to your post...

"
he used Astramentis amulet - +100 to all stats

about my fps issue, just to give an idea of how bad it is, it's lower than my ground slam was 10 levels earlier...

Thx for your answer
Last edited by Cajun82 on Feb 20, 2013, 12:48:26 AM
If you have a 6L then using Iron Will will drastically improve your dps. It gives you +1% spell damage per 5 strength. That's at least 50% more spell damage.

Wondering why Kripp isn't using a 6L, I'm sure he could if he wanted to.
"
ciclops788 wrote:

i don't reallyknow if you have watched him playing, and/or know about supportive gems he'susing, he uses blood magic on freezing pulse and reserves mana JUST for auras, conidering the amount of hp recover + life leech you can spam FP easily

You took what i say totally out of the context, i had a discussion about the moment when you drop melee/bow to begin casting. Naturally later his build can sustain all the casting he want.

"
If you have a 6L then using Iron Will will drastically improve your dps. It gives you +1% spell damage per 5 strength. That's at least 50% more spell damage.

Wondering why Kripp isn't using a 6L, I'm sure he could if he wanted to.

I tried iron will and had almost no dps increase but it was at lv 1 and i don't know how they scale with lv, the best low level mod is added chaos to me by far.
Last edited by Halagaz on Feb 20, 2013, 1:37:31 AM
"
Halagaz wrote:
I tried iron will and had almost no dps increase but it was at lv 1 and i don't know how they scale with lv, the best low level mod is added chaos to me by far.

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Iron_Will

lvl 1 would reduce your cast speed by 19%, making it shit. if its lvl 18 then it'd only reduce cast speed by 2%.
You take ALD instead of anything else (on a 5L) because of how high your crit chance/mult gets. You're shocking mainly through crits, not Static Blows, which is there for the duration. > This is like the 25th time this has been mentioned on the thread, lul.

For the people having DPS issues: again, this is a fairly gear-dependent build because of the reliance on spell damage, casting speed and crit/critmult. My personal experience was just dandy through leveling (I was using +20% FP, +20% ALD and a 5L since level 33ish, decent double wands during most of it, as well). Where it really started to fall off was starting maps. I just didn't have the gear to keep up with the inbound damage or to survive through a great offense and I couldn't really hit that point where stacking crit becomes tasty.

It's an interesting build, but after having played it, I feel it's not even close to any build considered cookiecutter nowadays, in terms of the relationship between requirements and performance. And, to be honest, not having Astramentis is a drag for this kind of build.
Last edited by dndallasta on Feb 20, 2013, 2:29:29 AM
iam currently lvl42 and running this build on hc. i don't have problems with my dmg but what a problem is, is that i cant run bloodmagic gem + lifeleech/loh. it would kill me to fast.

atm running clarity and fp + lmp + ald + loh = 33manacost
with clarity i have 104 mana to spend, and without my 2 manapots i wouldnt be able to do kill anything.

i really want to know just one thing: when will i be able to run bloodmagic+lifeleech?
is this even possible with low dmg?
IGN: BrinxZuNix
"
shikatheking wrote:
atm running clarity and fp + lmp + ald + loh = 33manacost

Life on Hit does not work with FP, which is probably why you feel you can't sustain it with BM.
LoH is for attacks, whereas FP is a spell.

Can I ask what your dps is at lvl 42 ? Also are you dualwielding wands ?
I use a shield right now, more precisely one with res and no spell damage, would that really change my dps by a lot ?
"
Bioman1000 wrote:

Can I ask what your dps is at lvl 42 ? Also are you dualwielding wands ?
I use a shield right now, more precisely one with res and no spell damage, would that really change my dps by a lot ?

I'm Level 45 - Im running FP + BM + LL + GMP - I'm getting 130 DPS per projectile with a Crit Chance of 18%
He brings life from the dead
"
shikatheking wrote:
but what a problem is, is that i cant run bloodmagic gem + lifeleech/loh. it would kill me to fast.

Same problem here at level 47. I run a slightly different build with templar, but it's basically the same and I'm pretty sure you need at least a high level life leech and blood magic (higher than you can have at your level) to get blood magic working.

Till then you have to use mana. What I did is speccing soul siphon while I still use mana, since you pass it with this build and it's only 3 respec points later.
ign: copo_
i ran with silverbranch till lvl 34. at 34 i put on my 5 link chest with FP+LL+BM+faster projectiles+LMP (at lvl 47 replaced with GMP). and i lvled those gems as much as i could before that. no mana problems, no hp problems whatsoever. i even could use reduced mana gem instead of life leach till i got more regen and life leech % (2% or 3% leech gem), but i didn't need to, i had enough. the trick to surviving is actually having some balls to get a bunch of mobs and hit them almost in melee. the more mobs u got, higher the dps, higher the leech. when i learned to actually play "tank" i had no problems with dps and survivability whatsoever.
PM me in the forum if i win

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info