Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

"
Jillys wrote:
"
Bullfejset wrote:
So when can i download it and play it for free then?:)

never..
That's really disrespectful.

The game will be available to someone when:
a) they get beta access (unlikely)
b) the game officially launches.

The date of the game launching is unknown and is currently not planned, estimated, or scheduled. But it will not happen any time soon; maybe in a year, maybe more, maybe less.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
"
Bullfejset wrote:
?

You can get access to the closed beta via the beta key timer on the front page, through a friend invite, or when the devs give out keys at events. The rate of beta key distribution will be increased following the deployment of patch 0.9.3 to the beta servers.

Open Beta will give everyone with an account access to the game. This is scheduled tentatively for February 2012 at the earliest.
Forum Sheriff
good job GGG :)
Downloading 0.9.3 :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
ama wrote:
Downloading 0.9.3 :)

same. hope it won't take more than 3 hours or so.

1.5mbps here :(
Sooooo Epic!
I am the MurrMaster
Ati 4890 xfx Overclocked Edition
8G DDR3 Dual Channel
AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 3.00 Ghz
Logitech 5.1 Surround System
my download stopped at 94,5%, i've tried to restart the updater but its still stuck
edit: 25mins and still nothing, just in case installed a new copy and started downloading the whole 2,8GB package
edit: 10 more mins of nothing happening and it just said complete. it never fully updated but im in the game now
ign hodornator
Last edited by myti on Nov 13, 2011, 7:26:57 PM
Just let it run, it's still downloading.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
First in the credits!
You sent me an e-mail but where is my beta key? I want to play Path of Exile :)
So I got the email saying that Path of Exile entered it's next phase and that they'd like to invite me to test this patch, but the link in the email goes to this forum post and the email didn't have a code or anything to activate me for beta access. Thought that mail was finally my beta invite, was I mistaken?

Edit: Ahhhh, received a different email a few hours later officially granting me beta access. Excited to be here trying it out! :)
Last edited by striderbeta on Nov 14, 2011, 6:26:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info