Final 0.9.3 Patch Notes

"
Dreggon wrote:
Can we download the beta patch before it's completely uploaded to the beta servers? I have to leave the house just before it says you're deploying it.

It's not up yet, sorry.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Can we download the beta patch before it's completely uploaded to the beta servers? I have to leave the house just before it says you're deploying it.

It's not up yet, sorry.

I meant in like 12 hours, would it be cool if we downloaded it an hour or so in advance?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

It's not up yet, sorry.

I meant in like 12 hours, would it be cool if we downloaded it an hour or so in advance?

Your eagerness is quite frankly scary
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

It's not up yet, sorry.

Unfortunately that's not easy with the way we have it set up. It's only exposed to the patching server when we restart the realm into it during the maintenance.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
how big is the patch? and are you prepared for the inevitable overload that we will cause?
ign hodornator
around 1 GB
Keep going guys and listen to players as well.You have done great job but as always there is always something to be fixed.Thats life :)
From The Shadows I Reign
Great new implements. Now I just need a beta invite to test them out.
Will staves have a fixed % block chance or random generated ?
IGN : Spleth
blood rage 35%.... That seems pretty low for high level play, wasn't the really annoyingly short duration, and chaos degen, already enough downsides to the spell? I mean, I understand that the incoming damage formulas have been changed a lot to try to smooth out the damage curve, but 35% still sounds like a one hit for an evasion character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info