Mors Incinerate Max Block Still Alive Build (updated for 1.3)

"
Curlyfries117 wrote:
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rfsFWuRKuPpoIQSbIsnALjB6UQWIdlr7cyNB8CVcaD2wQHXyrr5DpYKw1Ms9sLgh7B85UgLR9_xqKjEZZJUfDVlS4HHl3yDkhsjJ2qNj3jhGKsS40egbTF_xxtbA-rYeImlRa_VUuMNhXn8Gtzs0V8l5dSDVv32j0i6pu1UzUJIacI2CQ2xRZvGmydruNqNukkqlFgT32AVn7i-tKplSdh5wsG6fO-JNiFbdWB6-64k1NSRZ2a4MaeEH8MfYLHKPrYvf4Ktz5Bh_nobRlrF2pDwFS86gj0JjwW8y-d

1) Over 7k EHP with good gear (life+mana combined with 6link cloak of defiance).
2) 75/75 with 4block lazhwar or 2block + 2block on gloves and 50+block rathpith
3) 11k tooltip dps with 12cs cybils 21/20 inci in 6link of lmp+added light + added chaos + fastercasting+echo, 15k with vaal haste up and atziri flask (Lesser multiple projectiles being used). Everything was melting pretty much, palace dominus last phase took 6-7 seconds, atziri split phase took 3-4.
4) room for pol/pof for shit like piety/megaera/atziri (I was able to zerg atziri with this build, pretty much z-e-r-g)
5) 400+ mana regen, able to run 24+ AA (21+emp level 4).

generally extremely (EXTREMELY) tanky, able to tank poorjoy's trash and just rush to the boss, olmecs, death&taxes, trio on atziri w/o using immortal call

The only threat is corrupted blood (20,8 casts per second) and touch of god of palace dominus.

Thoughts?

Can you link gear?

Link what imaginary gear? That build has next to no block nodes. lol for falling that bs troll
"
BakedZnake wrote:
"
Curlyfries117 wrote:
"
ZhenyaDM wrote:
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rfsFWuRKuPpoIQSbIsnALjB6UQWIdlr7cyNB8CVcaD2wQHXyrr5DpYKw1Ms9sLgh7B85UgLR9_xqKjEZZJUfDVlS4HHl3yDkhsjJ2qNj3jhGKsS40egbTF_xxtbA-rYeImlRa_VUuMNhXn8Gtzs0V8l5dSDVv32j0i6pu1UzUJIacI2CQ2xRZvGmydruNqNukkqlFgT32AVn7i-tKplSdh5wsG6fO-JNiFbdWB6-64k1NSRZ2a4MaeEH8MfYLHKPrYvf4Ktz5Bh_nobRlrF2pDwFS86gj0JjwW8y-d

1) Over 7k EHP with good gear (life+mana combined with 6link cloak of defiance).
2) 75/75 with 4block lazhwar or 2block + 2block on gloves and 50+block rathpith
3) 11k tooltip dps with 12cs cybils 21/20 inci in 6link of lmp+added light + added chaos + fastercasting+echo, 15k with vaal haste up and atziri flask (Lesser multiple projectiles being used). Everything was melting pretty much, palace dominus last phase took 6-7 seconds, atziri split phase took 3-4.
4) room for pol/pof for shit like piety/megaera/atziri (I was able to zerg atziri with this build, pretty much z-e-r-g)
5) 400+ mana regen, able to run 24+ AA (21+emp level 4).

generally extremely (EXTREMELY) tanky, able to tank poorjoy's trash and just rush to the boss, olmecs, death&taxes, trio on atziri w/o using immortal call

The only threat is corrupted blood (20,8 casts per second) and touch of god of palace dominus.

Thoughts?

Can you link gear?

Link what imaginary gear? That build has next to no block nodes. lol for falling that bs troll

His post is from October. The tree changed since then. You can clearly tell that the tree cuts off at points where we had block nodes in 1.2
Instead of taking Mana regeneration 20% at scion start for endgame build, I pick coldhearted calculations over in the shadow section for 20% regen 12% spell dmg +10 intellect.

I don't know but it looks like the endgame build is just not optimized if you didn't see that one, have you spent any time double checking your endgame build for 1.3 if it's the best viable way for scion now?

I mean I trust your ability to make a build, I just need to know if you spent the time to make it good for 1.3
"
Morsexier wrote:
Bumped and added new sections and video highlights.

If I vaaled a Cybil's Paw with culling strike,will it work with spell or just work with attacks?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAt9a-vNtZsz8tqE9WsZAe34MJb57KSsM6m7VTNRmKD6stg21sFr-XBjY9JpXEouOEnaph4rvjDkhirGyM_roRlrTFfXV_xjqt037BxW-E73p4rohC_xz2o0jugh6vpxutPeLbCyzpFSDRNgkz4izBgk1GYuyE77XydO01knrvXz_YvQUtFCAaPv4KYEvvDn7itz5eE3k5xq5AoOnVPC3Av8T2qZU9Dwz3JIusrwY5-6rzBlFgVUtd8iFgdPEY21uv3Q0qTT8nSshuqoUyd-OuPmeb5FFQRxzOK1ANzf5U

My take on the build with a spin if someone doesn't have the ex for MoM armor. Very similar just repathed a few points to take MoM still leaves 9 points at the end has more life% by a few % and less mana regen but has -mana cost nodes (cluster below shield + resist nodes) and has extra resist from sentinel.

Thoughts?
Cool build, but bad thing is that max block is reachable at lvl 96 and thats long way :D.

Spoiler

Is Rumi's Concoction Granite Flask good for this build?
Also was weighing the value of the anvil amy? i just saw one with 4% block crafted or 1% fire leach.. could be interesting.... except the slower casting >< but block = life / mana could be useful :D
"
Aldurendal wrote:
Instead of taking Mana regeneration 20% at scion start for endgame build, I pick coldhearted calculations over in the shadow section for 20% regen 12% spell dmg +10 intellect.

I don't know but it looks like the endgame build is just not optimized if you didn't see that one, have you spent any time double checking your endgame build for 1.3 if it's the best viable way for scion now?

I mean I trust your ability to make a build, I just need to know if you spent the time to make it good for 1.3

I have ChC in my tree, are you sure you clicked the right link? I just double checked the build as well, and I have it (though level 93 ;( to get all the wheels everywhere).
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Aldurendal wrote:

I have ChC in my tree, are you sure you clicked the right link? I just double checked the build as well, and I have it (though level 93 ;( to get all the wheels everywhere).

I'm sure I checked your endgame build, I rechecked it in both browser and the offline skill tree, a few days between. confirmed by friends who saw the same thing when I asked about the node.

Unless there is magic involved, you just updated your build again and took my suggestion to heart, glad to see it :)
Without Senctuary way (15 nodes, 20 if u remove Sniper to start of Scion), u have 65/70 blocks without block on gloves.
With
, u r 75/75 and 65/70 is superb if u r not Aziring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info