[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Thanks for this detailed post!

When using the drillneck passive tree and the deadeye ascendancy tree, it seems the chain +1 won't work with 100% pierce right? So should I get Powerful Precision instead?

Another question is for the drillneck passive, nullification is 1 node besides the available tree with 5% maximum life as well as elem res, so maybe it's better than getting the small nodes which only provide 5% maximum life.
Nice writeup. Using it to better understand bow shit. Question though: what is this green CONC gem you have recommended for Blast Rain? It's not in the key as far as I can tell..
"
Sidewinder7 wrote:

From what I can see, you have about 4 different auras equipped. Which ones do you use in what situation? I'm assuming you use all of them at some point.
"
hansantizor wrote:
"
Sidewinder7 wrote:

From what I can see, you have about 4 different auras equipped. Which ones do you use in what situation? I'm assuming you use all of them at some point.

95% of the time using hatred and herald of fire. Find myself swapping to grace and arctic less, maybe only when there is elemental reflect.
I just started playing Path of Exile and after first playing around for a little while to get a feel for the game I then decided to do some light reading and stumbled onto this build. I decided to go with hardcore mode after reading that if you do die all that happens is your are bumped down to normal and so far it has been a breeze (although I am only on Act 2).

Apologies if this was already discussed as the hundreds of pages seemed daunting to read through. I did have a question as I just started the "Deal with the Bandits" quests and I had heard that you can get different rewards depending on which of them you help out. I didn't see a mention of it in the guide and was wondering if there were any recommendations on which of them to assist.

Normal
Kraityn - +10% to all elemental resistances
Alira - +60 base Mana
Oak - +40 base Life
Kill them - 1 passive skill point

Here I was think Oak made the most sense, as I don't expect the build to be starved for mana and it didn't sound like resists would be that hard to max out through equipment.

Cruel
Kraityn - +8% Attack Speed
Alira - +5% Cast Speed
Oak - +16% Physical Damage
1 passive skill point

I'm not sure which is better +Attack Speed, or +Damage.

Merciless
Kraityn - +1 Max Frenzy Charge
Alira - +1 Max Power Charge
Oak - +1 Max Endurance Charge

I don't use Frenzy yet but given that the guide talked about it quite a bit I imagine the +1 frenzy charge here would be best.

Any additional insights would be great!
"
Tokogaru wrote:
I just started playing Path of Exile and after first playing around for a little while to get a feel for the game I then decided to do some light reading and stumbled onto this build. I decided to go with hardcore mode after reading that if you do die all that happens is your are bumped down to normal and so far it has been a breeze (although I am only on Act 2).

Apologies if this was already discussed as the hundreds of pages seemed daunting to read through. I did have a question as I just started the "Deal with the Bandits" quests and I had heard that you can get different rewards depending on which of them you help out. I didn't see a mention of it in the guide and was wondering if there were any recommendations on which of them to assist.

Normal
Kraityn - +10% to all elemental resistances
Alira - +60 base Mana
Oak - +40 base Life

Here I was think Oak made the most sense, as I don't expect the build to be starved for mana and it didn't sound like resists would be that hard to max out through equipment.

Cruel
Kraityn - +8% Attack Speed
Alira - +5% Cast Speed
Oak - +16% Physical Damage
1 passive skill point

I'm not sure which is better +Attack Speed, or +Damage.

Merciless
Kraityn - +1 Max Frenzy Charge
Alira - +1 Max Power Charge
Oak - +1 Max Endurance Charge

I don't use Frenzy yet but given that the guide talked about it quite a bit I imagine the +1 frenzy charge here would be best.

Any additional insights would be great!

It's in the guide towards the bottom, but anyways its Oak - Kraityn - Kraityn
hello everyone, I have a question
where is the best choice for ascendancy ranger with 8 points
any update skill tree for 2.3 please?
Hello guys,..

So far its rly good build, im having fun BUT. I just hit first maps and i just dont have damage :( and i dont feel like i have strong survivability neither...

Tornado 5 k dps tooltip
3,1k HP
build: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAABeBbUGIwguCIkKmw2NFUMWvxmOI9Mj9iaVMHwx-jIBMpQ2PTnUPs9KfU2STipRR1T-VUtbr11oYeJh62KsZ6BsjG1sbydwUnX9dvd463pTexR9dX8CfyuEb4d2idOMNo19jb-UuJUFmmqa8Zsmm42dqqCfoaSm4KfUshm1SLvjvebBScSiyNzKqc3qz17PetN-1CPUQtnG4dvjn-cK53To1usU7YPvevlj_MX-Hf66_sg=

Gear there,.. playing Hardcore.. Any tips?

Thx a lot :-)
What is CONC?

His abbreviations don't include it:

"

ABBREVIATIONS:

TS - Tornado Shot
LA - Lightning Arrow
IS - Ice Shot
SA - Split Arrow

GMP - Greater Multiple Projectiles
LMP - Lesser Multiple Projectiles
FA - Faster Attacks