0.10.0f Patch and Scheduled Downtime

the good side about this downtime for me personally...

I'll finally get to sleep before midnight.
Thanks for the update.

"
Chris wrote:
My understanding was he was saying that many babies will be born nine months from now because people have to find something else to do during the downtime.

^ Yes, but this assumes that geeks also have wives and girlfriends - and are interested in things other than min-maxing, arguments about WASD vs. mouse-only, and renewing their subscriptions to Wired magazine. :O

(jk) ;)

I think post-update may be just the right time to consider playing again (esp. HC) - post 'Hordes-of-Locusts' and all - if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Not that we don't love the new fans and all... :p
Last edited by TheLurker on Feb 4, 2013, 9:06:36 PM
"
jpnole wrote:
"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

Is 2.5 hours going to be enough time?

2.5 minutes will likely be enough for most people.
Crap, it's my prime play time =/
cool
INGAME: Savanity
"
DigitalSavior wrote:
Crap, it's my prime play time =/

Mine too. Odd that they'd pick "prime time" for a lot of U.S. players but oh well. Be nice to get a decent night's sleep. OB has wrecked my REM time. ;-)
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I hope those new servers help with the DCing..

I was in a party and we just did a map (my first time) and it was epic, got almost 5 minutes in and BOOM! The whole party DC's and I felt so bad for the guy that used his map, lol.

I know IM qqing.. and I know it's "Open Beta" and other people in hardcore died blah,blah... but I'm just thinking if the new database servers will help with that? Seems like that to many people are filling the server/channel up it auto boots or something?

IN any event, I will still play poe, im just saying, that made me really sad and needed somewhere to vent hehe
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
soulblade64 wrote:
"
jpnole wrote:
"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

2.5 minutes will likely be enough for most people.

30 Seconds for me... ::cries alone in the corner::

But seriously, everyone is doing such a fantastic job on this game. The overall quality in not just the game itself but the website/forums, "customer support", and the rate in which fixes are done puts a lot of major companies to shame.

Fantastic job guys!
So much loot, so little time.
"
jpnole wrote:
"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

Heck at my Age it takes that long to just think about it!
"
Charan wrote:
2.5 hours off from both the game AND the forum (where people usually go when the game is down)?!?!?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

2.5 hours to take a breather eh? Have a beer.

"
AdmiralJ0k3R wrote:

But seriously, everyone is doing such a fantastic job on this game. The overall quality in not just the game itself but the website/forums, "customer support", and the rate in which fixes are done puts a lot of major companies to shame.

Fantastic job guys!

Theres a reason for that, they made this game to play. and because they play the game they make, they want to make it better, so they can play it more and have more fun. etc etc. the cycle goes on. the world ends tomorrow.
Last edited by AuroN2 on Feb 4, 2013, 11:19:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info