0.10.0f Patch and Scheduled Downtime

Time to watch some more Borgia then!
Yuss and noo. you take it down 2.5 hours before i go to work my nightshift. aww. time to go play Quake. or d2. or hmm what to play. maybe resident evil.
Smoother than Smooth.
Last edited by Moist on Feb 4, 2013, 11:26:50 PM
This is game is definitely the best free to play game out there. One of the most rewarding as well, wish I had more money to donate. Keep up the awesome work guys!
Now I guess I can give some on my other games some love.
Only 2.5 hours of scheduled downtime? Pft, Blizzard does it better with 10 hours of unscheduled downtime! :p

Joking aside, hopefully this helps out with stability a good bit :)
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
"
"
hoongfei wrote:
Baby boom in 9 months.

LMAO!
Comment of the year goes to hoongfei.

I'll give him creative post of the thread award.
Smoother than Smooth.
So that we are more prepared, we pushed the maintenance back by two hours. The initial post has been updated.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I doubt the demographics of the PoE community are conducive towards a baby boom. I'm 29 with a wife and three kids, but I think most here are in a different mode of life. Also, those of us actively creating new humans probably look more like this:

"
jackrungh wrote:
I doubt the demographics of the PoE community are conducive towards a baby boom. I'm 29 with a wife and three kids, but I think most here are in a different mode of life. Also, those of us actively creating new humans probably look more like this:

Another exile for me come July! :)
Can't Wait! Keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info