Pohx's Dual Shock Wave Totems Build [ Budget ] [ HC ]

Going to sleep for now, Just comment with whatever you would like me to add on and i'll update it in the morning! don't be shy!
Rezerve
Pohx, do you think you will have time to post up a shadow version with a skill progression? I am 54 at the moment with shadow and really finding it difficult to advance with SW totems (mana issues)
pohx what do you think about using a divinarus? or would a cast speed/mana/spell dmg wand be better?
Could you show me a Witch tree for dual shockwave ?
do you think it can be good like in scion or less ?
kiss bro
Watched your stream a bit earlier and decided to gonna give this a go on my templar i just got a free respec on :)
is there anything else i could use instead of bear trap?
Looks like a real fun build im thinking of trying, what im curious though is how it will translate to end game. Appears very very squishy life based, although might have AA but doent think that will solve major dmg issues. Wondering if dropping EB and trying to solve mana issues and maybe going CI, since your so close to all the great ES nodes might be a better way to go. A ton of ES nodes instead of life with zealots might help end game more.
Any thought? I might give that a try
Why didn't you pick up the Master of Force wheel on the right of Harrier ? It's 40% physical dmg for 4 points plus you get dex on the way there so you can skip the +30 node near EB.

@Pvvnstar : dont think there are many other options since you're taking phys dmg to scale your totems and you cant do dmg yourself with skills because of dual totem.
Pohx, this bild can kill atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info