What Happens when the Ambush and Invasion Leagues end this Weekend?

"
Uvne wrote:
So if I buy more stash tabs, the race rewards will be auto-withdrawn into a permanent league instead of a challenge one?

I just picked up a few of the Brazilian Payment Launch Packs and the Premium Stash Tabs I got from those did NOT empty my race reward tabs. I can't say if this would remain true for the regular way of getting premium stash tabs, but if you get this special pack then it does not seem to empty them automatically.

I don't know about other Remove Only tabs, I didn't check.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
Plesa add strongboxes, is summer and im sure lot of ppl have some extra time for play, 1 month and a half is a lot of time waiting, strongboxes helps a lot at high lvl since it makes maps way cheaper in the economy with carto boxes

Not everyone wana play the 1 month league but without boxes and with current map price on standar i just rather quit until 4 month leagues
"We recently made a change where the contents of a remove-only tab are automatically moved into a new stash tab as one is purchased. This was primarily to fix a technical problem, but happens to also help users who purchase a lot of stash tabs when challenge leagues end and don't want to have to move the items across one at a time."

Uh yeah, how nice of you. No more tab purchases for me!
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
"
Ve1oCiTy wrote:
1 month challenge league better be HC self found with an auction house or I'm returning my game.

Self Found with an AH - isn't that contradictory?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
Ve1oCiTy wrote:
1 month challenge league better be HC self found with an auction house or I'm returning my game.

Self Found with an AH - isn't that contradictory?

thatsthejoke.jpg
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
Uvne wrote:
So if I buy more stash tabs, the race rewards will be auto-withdrawn into a permanent league instead of a challenge one?

I just picked up a few of the Brazilian Payment Launch Packs and the Premium Stash Tabs I got from those did NOT empty my race reward tabs. I can't say if this would remain true for the regular way of getting premium stash tabs, but if you get this special pack then it does not seem to empty them automatically.

I don't know about other Remove Only tabs, I didn't check.

The regular way doesn't affect race reward tabs either.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Self found griefing auction house 1 month league?

SFGAH

I'm glad a lot of the content from the Ambush/Invasion leagues will be sticking around. I mostly play the Standard league and tend to only create a single character for the 4-month leagues.

As for new stash tabs being auto-filled with junk from the remove only tabs, I don't recall asking for this "feature" and would very much like it to be removed. When I buy new stash tabs I do so for the sake of organizing. If they're auto-filled, that pretty much defeats the purpose.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.
EXCITE!
Saved
Very nice. I can't wait for the new league info and the one month league as well.

HYYYYPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info