Tabula Rasa - Simple Robe

Thank you all, guess yesterday was my lucky day :D
"
A rasa is within 1-2 exalted's

They are worth 3 Exalts on Standard. 2 if Corrupted.

Wait, that was before the drop rates doubled.. Maybe you're right. >_<
Nvm. :S

It's a great Unique, and one ever should really have, for testing purposes. I love the flavor of it, and it is one of the best Uniques from a design standpoint.

PS. NEVER Quality a Tabula Rasa. If you do, it becomes worthless (no one will buy it and you should be ashamed of yourself for destroying the "flavor" of the Item...)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 13, 2014, 12:07:24 PM
What does adding quality to a rasa 'do'? I don't imagine it would effect it at all.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
What does adding quality to a rasa 'do'? I don't imagine it would effect it at all.

It doesn't. Aside from having the quality bonus show up which ruins the whole "no stats" design of it.
I want one
I love thread necromancers, don't you?
I'm a total noob at this game, and have no currency. I couldn't find a build that didn't die all the time on laggy servers. Now I have a level 84 Hierophant (quad totem SRS build) and got there using just a tabula rasa. Spell totem + SRS + Minion Damage + melee splash + minion speed + Item rarity. Just put down one taunt totem and 3 srs totems. You can spend your time picking up items, you hardly have to dodge at all and the only item you need is tabula rasa! I love this item!
"
Man this guy is old school as fuck lol dayum guy.

A rasa is within 1-2 exalted's

A white slot means any gem can go into it regardless

A rasa is 6L automatically meaning an EZ time for 6L combinations hence It's worth a bit.

wtf I_NO played this game in 2014? why didn't i see her post back then

On topic: yes thread necromancers suck and yes tabula rasa is an awesome item, though you can't use it in end-game if you are elitist and need top-end power
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
neat corpse for thread there m8

do you think this is good CoC wand? Anything above "vendor crap" is in "good" category.
Can craft Spell crit on it.
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 7, 2016, 1:59:23 PM
nice necro, shows how the item accessibility evolved

nice wand
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 7, 2016, 2:00:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info