PvP que kinda stinks...

Hey guys my suggestion is that you should be able to que up for pvp no matter where you are because it kinda sucks having to sit there in town waiting.
I can understand where you are coming from, but imagine if you are just happily killing monsters when suddenly you are hit with a loading screen.

Next thing you know, you where killed while loading by those mosnters, and kicked to default.

Not fun is it?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
PvP is shit atm, at lvl 16 i was getting qued in 1v1 against lvl 26-28s that were 1 shotting me also its anoying now since im lvl 21 and getting killed by lower lvled people just from being able to CC me and let pets do almost all the damage on me, and somehow never miss, yet im on 92% chance to hit and every second attack i do misses? the faq?
"
Decrepancy wrote:
PvP is shit atm, at lvl 16 i was getting qued in 1v1 against lvl 26-28s that were 1 shotting me also its anoying now since im lvl 21 and getting killed by lower lvled people just from being able to CC me and let pets do almost all the damage on me, and somehow never miss, yet im on 92% chance to hit and every second attack i do misses? the faq?

Sounds like your build is shit, bro.
If you cannot understand why you are missing people with 92% accuracy then maybe you shouldn't pvp because you will never win.
IGN:SorXeress
"
Decrepancy wrote:

ROFL
This guy is obviously the most noob gamer among all.
IGN: iPot
You miss because enemies have evasion/dodge/block chance, then add 8% from your 92% acuracy, and its hardly 50% chance to hit.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
This is one of the big things holding back larger scale pvp involvement and testing. Needs to be a priority fix for PvP imo. And an "accept" button to go with it.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Feb 9, 2013, 2:46:32 PM
PvP in low levels will always have that, because the level difference and the build variation threshold is larger than end game PvP. Mostly for the reason that few low level characters join, hence finding a PvP match close to your level is hard. Therefore not a game issue, but rather random and circumstancial.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info