1.1.3 Patch Notes

WERE is info about fixing low life snapshotting exploits? Its not a bug? LOL ,after 1.0 all what u do, Chris, is twiddle thumbs.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
zerofk wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Too bad; wasting flask charges was part of the "hardcore" (meaning non-casual) experience imho.

THIS!

and ofc the whole section of Early Game Difficulty and Act 1 Boss/Monster Balance.

Really GGG? do you intend to make the game for casuals? if so let me know before i throw bucks to you guys :/
Beta Member Since 2010
Great patch once again, thx :)
Fixed a bug where Offerings were not affected by buff duration increases.
my summonner says thanks :)
ign Krynix / if offline try GlupiChuj / if offline try FappingStrike
im usually on 5PM-11PM GMT+1
"
zerofk wrote:

"
Chris wrote:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Too bad; wasting flask charges was part of the "hardcore" (meaning non-casual) experience imho.

At least the Hodor crew will stop telling "push 112255 to be able to move"at the start of a race....
"
Chris wrote:

Added a cap for Dodge and Spell Dodge of 75%.

New dodge uniques incoming.
Last edited by Incompetent on Apr 30, 2014, 7:39:23 AM
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Added a cap for Dodge and Spell Dodge of 75%.

New dodge uniques incoming.

Or possibly tapering down the powerlevel of Darkray Vectors... 10 frenzy charges is legit.
Ign: TheMidgetCow (Level 88.8 CI Leapslam Templar --- Default)
TheMidgetCowAmbush (Level 91.7 Buzzsaw Ranger --- Ambush)
TheMidgetCowBurns (Level X LowLife RF Scion --- Ambush)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348309/page/1 --- Legacy Guide to CI Leapslam Templar
"
Midnightgem wrote:

Or possibly tapering down the powerlevel of Darkray Vectors... 10 frenzy charges is legit.

How would you get over 75% dodge chance, let alone 75% spelldodge, with the uniques we have at the moment? Darkrays are great, but they're not that crazy, even with 9 Frenzy charges and corrupted with implicit dodge.

I'd love to see a unique shield with mods like this:

X% of block chance added to dodge chance
Y% of block chance added to spelldodge chance
Cannot block
Last edited by Incompetent on Apr 30, 2014, 8:10:55 AM
"
Filsklor wrote:
At least the Hodor crew will stop telling "push 112255 to be able to move"at the start of a race....

True. Now if only they'd stop hodoring (oh look, I invented a new word).
Not-a-Cockroach
https://xkcd.com/1357/
So , let me see if i understand this thing about the flask changes .
I am summoner , i normall DONT have my HP pool move AT ALL , but i SPAM flask to heal my minion army non stop .
So dear Chris , are you saying i should stop playing sumoner ?

I knew its very suspicios , after all those nerfs to summoners , you would just give us a skill that will do something that you removed from the game not more than a few weeks ago + heal the minions ... i just fuking knew it ...
IGN: Egveen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info