Content Update 1.1.3 Compiled Info (Locked May 16)

Ok GGG, you add a lot of good things, but the game is totally broken, just see how to kill uber atziri and you can understand. Why we should to play a broken game? Any answers to fix the real problems of the game?
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
"
RoyalStar wrote:
Ok GGG, you add a lot of good things, but the game is totally broken, just see how to kill uber atziri and you can understand. Why we should to play a broken game? Any answers to fix the real problems of the game?

GGG, don't listen to that kind of review, you created the best "diablo style" game,

and the reason that so many ppl are angry, is becouse the love the game, and want to make it perfect, like it's potensial.

i think that the game is the best i playes since diablo 2,

and, i think it realy do have the potensial to be perfect....

and that is becouse you, the creators, realy made this game from the heart, and put all your effort to give us more and more cool things every patch.

i realy hope that you will find a way to make the game better, and less unballanced,

like that uber atziri allways drops unique, and a broken unique,

so some ppl are rich becouse they can farm her, and some will never find out how to make these build so strong that they can even survive it ones.

i think she shuld drop unique, but not just her uniques, aspeshly now that you made it alot easier to reach her,

i know of some ppl that made 1000ex in just one week of farming her....

that is what unballanced,

just think about it.... hope you'll read this,

ty GGG, i'm realy happy you made POE,

and i hope you'll keep it the highest level you can allways,
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
halo

y i cant login ?
Idk if this has been mentioned already, 13 pages is a bit much to check through, but:

"Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window, while in windowed mode. This option is off by default."

This could be really good, I have accidentally resized my game more often than I can remember in the heat of the moment, but a keybind to toggle this would be a good idea I think.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'd love to see some cursor MTXs... =^[.]^=

Ah no please, that would be pay2win if we need mtx to see our mouse cursor better :)

You're right. A little grinning skull cursor for my summoner would be full of win! =^[.]^=

Ah ok, i thought you were talking about pink fluttering wings which would carry automatically your cursor where you need to click. :)
"
Chris wrote:
The character creation process has been streamlined so that you have to select a character class before you can type in a character name. Some new players were struggling to understand the flow of this UI before.

are noobs retarded?
"
RoyalStar wrote:

Because a guy with insane gear and taking advantage of every opportunity the game allows tore through uber Atzri does not mean the game is broken. In fact, I'd say it was broken if after all of that he couldn't do it, because then that just means it'd be impossible for everyone.

Plus, how anyone goes about killing uber Atzri really doesn't effect your gameplay whatsoever - you are whining for the sake of whining.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
Tezzrhan wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
what about:
1.) improving the minimap
2.) improving tons of crappy skills
3.) buffing tons of crappy uniques

You people should be happy with the amount GGG does, rather then keep begging about the game getting easier and equippement getting better.

"you people" ?

I donated AND bought microtransactions what about u? and I am here for 2 years now and many of the problems are not new at all. they were already a problem during closed beta. want me to link u an awesome feedback thread that received a reply from the devs saying "oh so cool we will implement much of what u said for sure" and then they didn't do anything at all for 1 year? Here you go: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307

Never once did the devs say "we will implement much of what u said for sure".

Not once.

What the devs ACTUALLY said was "Thanks for this in-depth feedback, I bookmarked it for later use. I expect that several of the things touched upon will be adjusted.", and " I'm not prioritising UI improvements at the moment, but there will be a time when there's room for fixes.", and "We'll be talking about it for sure."

Please note that "We'll be talking about it for sure." does not mean "we will implement much of what u said for sure"

A little reading comprehension goes a long ways.
Does the increased drop rate apply to the uber fragments? And are they all going to be the same drop rate now, or are they rarer ones just gonna drop a little more frequently?
If I don't see ball lightning on the new skill list wednesday I swear I will kick a thousand puppies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info