[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

"
jaff0950 wrote:
how did you get your +3 bows? u just bought them as + gem lvl on them or just use chaos orbs on rare one and wish to get lucky?

Buy an already rolled bow. Getting the +1 all is EXTREMLY rare. So extreme that i prefer to get a +3 first and then 6l it :)
IGN - RaizQT
Looking at giving this a go, just wondering if there are any maps that you have trouble running?
Great build, loads of fun to play! :)

Alt Regaled a few times earlier on my white 5L bow to get this roll:

What do you guys think? Should I re-roll it or get another bow first to be safe? The resist is certainly a plus.
IGN: Ken_A
Build looks crazy cool on stream, ima gonna have to try that at some point.
IGN: Ziggro
I started using this build at around level 31 but man the damage is so low. Takes me multiple traps and around 15sec to down a rare. Currently using a +1 to bow gems bow. Got 40% chaos damage and 27% trap damage from the tree atm.

Using these gems:

Detonade dead / Life Leech / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect
Desecrate / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect / Trap
Poison Arrow / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect / Trap

At around what level will this improve? Anyone got any idea?

Last edited by royvisser1990 on Apr 16, 2014, 12:00:27 PM
"
royvisser1990 wrote:
I started using this build at around level 31 but man the damage is so low. Takes me multiple traps and around 15sec to down a rare. Currently using a +1 to bow gems bow. Got 40% chaos damage and 27% trap damage from the tree atm.

Using these gems:

Detonade dead / Life Leech / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect
Desecrate / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect / Trap
Poison Arrow / Concentrated Effect / Increased Area of Effect / Trap

At around what level will this improve? Anyone got any idea?

honestly when i switched at 40-44 it was simply amazing. kept getting better and better so it might be that your poison arrow wasnt lvled? not sure. the dmg will increase a lot thou if you keep getting dmg nodes etc and from there it just scales great
IGN - RaizQT
Ugh. Just watched your stream for about 5 minutes. Never again.

4.5 of that 5 minutes was just whining and whining about map drops.

I don't know how people can listen to that. You should really try to chill out on the QQing.
just rounded out lvl 64 with this build and am still using a silverbranch with no problems other than chaos resist creatures being a bit slow

excited for finishing docks and grabbing eb for AA so i can start meepz

"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Ugh. Just watched your stream for about 5 minutes. Never again.

4.5 of that 5 minutes was just whining and whining about map drops.

I don't know how people can listen to that. You should really try to chill out on the QQing.

I am quite the whiner :) too bad you didnt say that on stream instead went on to here :P maybe i could improve myself a little bit better. thanks for the constructive feedback anyway :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
uzigrunt12 wrote:
just rounded out lvl 64 with this build and am still using a silverbranch with no problems other than chaos resist creatures being a bit slow

excited for finishing docks and grabbing eb for AA so i can start meepz

Excited for you too! glad youre enjoying the build :) go pick up a +2/3 bow and its gonna help A LOT ;D
IGN - RaizQT
Last edited by RaizQT on Apr 18, 2014, 7:00:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info