1.1.1c - Additional Hotfix

We have deployed a small hotfix to resolve the bug where the Endless Ledge would spawn with incorrect monsters. This includes a client-side update. We have not incremented the version number of the client.

First
cool

.... and closest I will ever come to first
Last edited by The_Baron_of_Beef on Mar 31, 2014, 2:09:24 AM
3rd?
PLEASE DONT DEPLOY THESE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRIGGIN RACE! I got disconnected from the race and steam is taking forever to update! I just updated 130 mb 5 hours ago! I'll never make it back into the race before it finishes! You're stealing my race points!!
"
psyberjock wrote:
PLEASE DONT DEPLOY THESE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FRIGGIN RACE! I got disconnected from the race and steam is taking forever to update! I just updated 130 mb 5 hours ago! I'll never make it back into the race before it finishes! You're stealing my race points!!

Steam for me didn't make any mention of the update until I closed PoE (after the race). Not only that, but Steam also even gave me the option to either download the patch, or play now.

I don't know if there's just something special about my Steam client, or if people are just making stuff up :/
Path of Exile in Eyefinity: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1320584
First page!
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
Cool
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
whatever
IGN: UbogiMurarz
"
Espionage724 wrote:
"
psyberjock wrote:

Steam for me didn't make any mention of the update until I closed PoE (after the race). Not only that, but Steam also even gave me the option to either download the patch, or play now.

I don't know if there's just something special about my Steam client, or if people are just making stuff up :/

Well since it happened to me personally and I'm not making things up (even have a witness in my friend who was playing next to me) I don't don't know who you could be talking about. My client definitely closed without my asking it to and it took the normal crazy amount of time to update (via steam). I was able to get back in for the last 5 minutes of play. I finished off one level and got *1* point for the race. If I had died and got nothing I would have been happier with the outcome. This is BS. The next race was 6 hours away. They could have waited until that long break to release the patch. I'm glad you didn't experience the same misfortune as me, but don't act like I'm making things up simply because you didn't have the same experience.

edit: you people who are clogging up the thread with your stupid "first" comments, grow up. No one cares who replies first. It's one of a billion posts on forums on the internet. It means less than nothing.
Last edited by psyberjock on Mar 31, 2014, 4:36:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info