Poe Costume Show Case

Hi everyone, i know there have being a lot of these threads lately, i'am just going to add one more to that pile. I was trying to do death themed look for my flame totem witch, and this is what i come up with, i've tested out tons of armor, weapon and shields ( not the alt art ones since they are so hard to get); and finally this is what i got.

Before skin transfer:

After Skin Transfer:

In action:

Things i used are:
Spoiler
Raise of the Phones shield, crypt armor, burning skull, halo, and Nycta's Lantern

Pls leave suggestions as for how can i improve on the looks, pls don't include any hard to obtain alt-art stuff like the demigods set. If you have any cool looking chars that you wish to share please post below, and please include the name of the items you used for skin transfer!

Thanks all.

Spoiler
Kaom's Heart, Alternate Art Goldwyrm, Rise Of The Phoenix, Infernal Skull Helmet Transaction, Curved Horns Helmet Transaction, Doon Cuebyari, Infernal Weapon Effect, Infernal Footprints
and im trying to get some "Hell"bringers for the Gloves and the name

dont copy it, allrights reserved, im gonna be PoE's next Xandro Blooddrinker
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Mar 17, 2014, 4:13:39 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:

Spoiler
Kaom's Heart, Alternate Art Goldwyrm, Rise Of The Phoenix, Infernal Skull Helmet Transaction, Curved Horns Helmet Transaction, Doon Cuebyari, Infernal Weapon Effect, Infernal Footprints

Don't copy it? Are you kidding? There's already 100s of people that I have seen with this setup. I myself don't like using fire effects much since 90% of the time that's what I see most people using. I don't want to be a clone like everyone else, so I am doing something less common.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Don't copy it? Are you kidding? There's already 100s of people that I have seen with this setup. I myself don't like using fire effects much since 90% of the time that's what I see most people using. I don't want to be a clone like everyone else, so I am doing something less common.
show your character here if you dont got any good lookin then stfu and dont be jealous that other people got kaoms and racerewards and you not
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Mar 17, 2014, 5:55:46 PM
"
StormHunter wrote:

Spoiler

I hate how witch and templar don't wear pants and they are both white skinned. It's hard to find good looking armor that can also cover up the thigh part at least.

Last edited by Super_Duper_Zealot on Mar 17, 2014, 6:17:25 PM
flamer mtx setups are kind of overdone.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 17, 2014, 6:18:51 PM
Can't really do any decent poses with the ranger.

If only BoR didn't have the blood effect..
Last edited by Eleziel on Mar 17, 2014, 9:00:53 PM
I don't know if its just me.. but does that first one :

Look like a troll face? :

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
"
Can't really do any decent poses with the ranger.

If only BoR didn't have the blood effect..

what's the armor?
"
adania wrote:
I don't know if its just me.. but does that first one :

Look like a troll face? :

holy cow, you are so right about that, lololo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info