1.1.1 Patch Notes

nice patch!
yay!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Well I was able to breeze through maps with my Searing Bond + Flameblast build that had only 60% increased burning damage from passives and gear worth less than 3 exalts so yeah, it was getting booring to faceroll.

Also waiting myself to get ripped into some invasion boss that was easy before and now actually does something :D
Topkek
Last edited by Laakeri on Mar 14, 2014, 7:23:15 AM
Nerf the Corrupting Blood nemesis mod.. Normal mage builds can't survive it if in a same map give 4 times that mod -.-"
Fixed a bug that could cause the Corrupted Secret Area attached to The Southern Forest to be inaccessible.

I knew it, I freaking knew it!
"
Dexter108 wrote:
Nerf the Corrupting Blood nemesis mod.. Normal mage builds can't survive it if in a same map give 4 times that mod -.-"

A d d i n g A B l e e d i n g F l a s k W o r k s W o n d e r s. . . . . . . . . . . .
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Last edited by Promo1987 on Mar 14, 2014, 7:50:33 AM
"We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them"

I am very disappointed in you GGG.... Inb4 this game becomes just like the other casual scrubcore games.
"
Dajmkryss wrote:
"We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them"

I am very disappointed in you GGG.... Inb4 this game becomes just like the other casual scrubcore games.

No playing like very carefull and still getting 1-shot due to overpowered mobs is nice?
The force is strong in the power of the thorns!
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
nice patch I'm looking forward to getting the vaal summon skeletons :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info