Sacrifice of the Vaal Patch Notes (and Vaal Cold Snap Teaser Video!)

I wish you would make some intro in those videos. Youtube wont show the first part in 1080 sometimes and its really annoying when you cant see what especially the mtx stuff looks like.
Last edited by Powerhunger on Mar 4, 2014, 5:38:34 AM
after all the whining in the previous sotv post the developers posted the patch notes earlier. i guess what follows after this will be 500 posts whining about seeing the skill tree prior to release.
^indeed

what I would like to know is whether there are any new passives related to Vaal Skills, Soul gain etc
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Mar 4, 2014, 5:53:08 AM
Hello Chris,

Can you please make "PA" the default allocation mode for maps? It will be of great help. Thanks :)

Selling logs: /view-thread/782113(very high speed)
Rhys epic times : view-thread/780247
"
Powerhunger wrote:
I wish you would make some intro in those videos. Youtube wont show the first part in 1080 sometimes and its really annoying when you cant see what especially the mtx stuff looks like.

As soon as the page loads, even before the video starts to play, click somewhere within the video to quickly pause it. Manually set your resolution, wait a second or two while it re-buffers with the new setting, watch, enjoy in 1080 or whatever higher resolution you choose.
My wallet doesn't realy care about snow flakes. It does care about other things and it is not amused.
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
please GGG kill the time =)
there's totally nothing to do or to start with until the release tomorrow and i guess i aint the only one who would greatly appreciate some time killing stuff like a unranked no reward Cut Throat Race. In general i remember to have played only 1 Cut Throat Event overall this season or did i miss something ?
Would be just great and the perfect time killer till starting up the new leagues. Lets go total serverwar and make towns killzones too in order to cause total chaos ... ok that last thing is nonsense but waiting for something is the most useöess kind of time-waste ever.
Or enable fishing temporarily as closed race event so everyone curious about that can have their trolled minds relieved dunno...
u could also have some fun time by throwing out 5K of exaltet orbs randomly applied to all areas and see how hell breaks loose on trade chat. xD nothing that will be permanent afterwards - temp stuff is just fine till tomorrow.
Last hours waiting are always the hardest and seem to take forever

but i dont complain at all - u guys at GGG always be doing a great job with PoE.
i am not whining - i am just fine even if nothing happens till countdown is Zero but asking is always free and yeah you whining ppl should consider thinking about choleric behaviour increasing risks of heart attacks, loss of any connection to your RL - the atmosphere outside your GamingBasement is breathable and just fine for human physiologics.
Mosr of the individuals u will get to see there are harmless or curious about your kind of lifeform - most of em dont be aggressive types of specimen so quest through your first act - exploring that creepy thing called RL with real human 2 human interaction being possible when reaching a certain advanced lvl. RL is a HC league and chars that die within will be moved to Graveyard zone - Game Over then for you
Standard: 85 ST Scion,
74 Fun Build COC Shadow and more
Ambush: 30'S and lvling Powdertoastmaaan
=================================================
Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/779125
Last edited by Mo4Shoyoukno on Mar 4, 2014, 7:12:39 AM
"
Abattoir wrote:
"
Powerhunger wrote:

As soon as the page loads, even before the video starts to play, click somewhere within the video to quickly pause it. Manually set your resolution, wait a second or two while it re-buffers with the new setting, watch, enjoy in 1080 or whatever higher resolution you choose.

It does not re-buffer when i manually select 1080 even when paused, so if I or google was to slow i have to clear my browser cache and try again.

Edit: Ok i tested it again and it rebuffers, but will still play a part of it in low res, even when i hit replay at the end.
Last edited by Powerhunger on Mar 4, 2014, 7:12:35 AM
by "golden chests" do you mean "large chests"? IE: the randomly spawned ones that never give you anything good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info