1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

"
danonon wrote:
Any good uniques left now?

All of the uniques they just nerfed are still good.

I mean come on. BoR still has a lot of health on it, and you basically get a 7 link of it.

It's not as good, meaning it's not OP now, but it's still a fantastic unique.

Aegis Aurora is still fine, you just need high(er) armor. Nothing wrong with that.

GGG,

I really do love your game by the way. So take this comment with that in mind.

For the love of god, fix the desync issues if its at all possible. Really that's the one major flaw in this game that kills more builds and characters than any single other issue.

I won't even consider a hardcore league because of the desync problems. I applaud the brave souls who are willing to expose themselves to that most fickle of mistresses. There is nothing more annoying than shutting down a build idea simply because "I will desync like a senior citizen trying to get Obamacare"
"
Amiag wrote:
"
derbe wrote:
Spell Totem and Ranged Attack totem now have multiplicative cast and attack speed penalties.

What does that mean in numbers???

if you had 80% cast speed bonus before you totem would have

(1.8-.3) = 1.5 50% cast speed bonus

now it will have

(1.8)*(1-.3) = 1.26 26% cast speed bonus

if you have 0% cast speed its exactly the same as before. So the more cast speed you have, the more this change affects you.

Thats a huge nerf for me. :(
"
Amiag wrote:
"
danonon wrote:

voltaic and auxium

just voltaxic and searing touch left now
kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFE90QKJIw
vs
adults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 business a-blazing but no more t-shirts
"
Cragwell wrote:
GGG,

I really do love your game by the way. So take this comment with that in mind.

For the love of god, fix the desync issues if its at all possible. Really that's the one major flaw in this game that kills more builds and characters than any single other issue.

I won't even consider a hardcore league because of the desync problems. I applaud the brave souls who are willing to expose themselves to that most fickle of mistresses. There is nothing more annoying than shutting down a build idea simply because "I will desync like a senior citizen trying to get Obamacare"

HAHAHA!

The man is right!
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
danonon wrote:

All of the uniques they just nerfed are still good.

I mean come on. BoR still has a lot of health on it, and you basically get a 7 link of it.

It's not as good, meaning it's not OP now, but it's still a fantastic unique.

Aegis Aurora is still fine, you just need high(er) armor. Nothing wrong with that.

Well lvl 12 faster attacks no quality 36% attack speed lvl 20 faster attack speed 20% quality 54% attack speed. That's a huge difference.
Yo. So if I divine my Aegis after the patch, will it change the block shield replenish thing or will it only change the AR/ES and WED mods?
MikeyYeahThatsMe - 87 DualStrike/Spectral Throw Duelist
Messhitsu - 70 Incinerate Scion
_BrotherSyn_ - 83 CI/Aegis Marauder
Thanks GGG. I can wait to check out the new passives.

Rather surprised IR didn't get touched, but very pleased to see the Scion life wheel reduced. It was incredibly limiting since most life builds had to end up there to be viable.

Great job.
Timetable:
1. Get skill tree calculator and compare old performance with new one.
2. Try how new VP/ LL mechancis works.
3. A] If all works fine stay in the game and continue to put pressure on ggg to incrase base drop as a compensation for lowered item quanity on gear. Some scumbag money earned on legacy items serve as delicious dessert.
B] If all works crap as patch noted indicates- tactical retreat. It also means no microtransactions earnings. See you in July perchance then.

[Removed by Support]
Hate community since Aug A.D.2012. Distrust developer since 0.11.0.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 4, 2014, 11:15:46 AM
Very interesting patch notes. Can't wait to try out my new set of characters in the new leagues.
IGN: Arrows_and_Morality

A man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info