Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

How can people complain about "no new content but new micro trans" when they are adding this huge expansion. I think what you mean to say is , oh man that looks so cool and my mommy wont give me money to buy it so I'm gona troll the thread :( They take most criticism to heart so please don't waste everyone's time with this troll garbage. The new outfit looks great by the way and I'm rubbing my nips in small circles awaiting the day I can dawn this magical armor :O
Set skin looks really nice!. Good job guys!
CASUAL GAMER
"
venomister wrote:
How can people complain about "no new content but new micro trans" when they are adding this huge expansion.

I'm not sure what other games you play, or have played in the past, but this is hardly a "huge expansion". It's not even an expansion at all, just a content patch. A nice content patch and I look forward to the new leagues, but this isn't really what I (and the industry) would typically call an expansion, let alone a huge one.
"
venomister wrote:
How can people complain about "no new content but new micro trans" when they are adding this huge expansion. I think what you mean to say is , oh man that looks so cool and my mommy wont give me money to buy it so I'm gona troll the thread :( They take most criticism to heart so please don't waste everyone's time with this troll garbage. The new outfit looks great by the way and I'm rubbing my nips in small circles awaiting the day I can dawn this magical armor :O

I for one would like to see more of it. More armor types, shields. Way to slow update on alternative effects on auras, minions, and would like to see more options for tempest shield. At least one that has a more clean effect (less sparky) like diablo2:s holy shield.
"
Mivo wrote:
Looks like Garena is sharing the juicier bits of information: Marauder starting area.

NEED MORE
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
Looks like Garena is sharing the juicier bits of information: Marauder starting area.

NEED MORE

Hey, I'm with you -- would love to see more, too. But the above is enough to tell me that it's pointless to keep planning builds until we get to see the full thing. The Scion life wheel turning from a truck tire into a cookie is pretty severe.
"
Mivo wrote:

How amazing. Facebook, Reddit and now someone called Garena, have info on the game way sooner than the official site.... :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Mivo wrote:
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:

NEED MORE

Hey, I'm with you -- would love to see more, too. But the above is enough to tell me that it's pointless to keep planning builds until we get to see the full thing. The Scion life wheel turning from a truck tire into a cookie is pretty severe.

Yeah, I caught a bit of that on the right edge of the screenshot. Honestly not surprised given how 'mandatory' that wheel of life was for most people, and admittedly as much as I liked it, there were a bit too many life nodes in one place. Here's to hoping that more screenshots get released or someone is able to stream a tree overview with the caveat that it isn't final until the release of the mini-expansion.
Characters without microtransactions look awful, especially the STR armor wielding ones. You should focus on that.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:

NEED MORE

For sure. I am the same way. I keep going to the skill tree to spec out my first Invasion build, realizing it is totally pointless...especially after seeing the Scion life area getting reduced.

Uuuuugh is it Wednesday yet?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info