Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

"
rdx1312 wrote:
I have played the game only since a couple of months. Do I need to create new players to play new leagues or can I just carry forward my existing characters in that league?

new league = everyone starts fresh, lvl1s for all

your old characters are now in the standard league, aka the permanent league
There will be blood...

This is amazing! I took a day off from work (March 6th) to nerd it up!
Superb! Well done guys! :D
Vaal Items and their interaction existing items: 10/10
Invasion League Excitement: 2/10
Nerfs to IIQ: 0/10 unless you're compensating and haven't told us
Unannounced nerfs to shit that isnt really needed: 0/10 i'm sure it's coming
Vaal Gems: Um. yeah. what sockets? only 14 skills? 4/10
So queen Atziri is only available after you reach MAP but can not benefit from MAP mod?

I smell a big wave of RIP in HC incoming.
Evil Urn and Act 5 1.10 knockoff boring CL again.

"
Players have been asking for long-term Cut-throat mode for as long as exiles have known how to cut the throats of their allies. It is an optional league type where players are able to invade each other's areas and kill them for their items. This means an increase in the number and duration of cut-throat events as we iterate on the rules with the community.

Still no CT league.......

How was it with:"CT league in 1.1"

Better increase means 100% of the events even EL, Descent and DC will be CT randomly invading another player and nobody can leave until one player died.
And I dare you if it's only the same amount of CTs as in S2 or the double/triple amount.

Don't think "1 week CT" will do the job...

You better give the community the ability to change rulesets instead of trying and failing.
The community knows what wrong with CT:
-Freeze/Chainfreeze/Freezeduration
-Shotgun crits(this is also an issue in PVM)
-Ganging up on solo players aka no TP delay from town to invaded instances
-No level difference restrictions/warning indicators but a lag in 5 screen distance if you have been invaded-->Kill at exits/WPs
-Damage Scaling-->same issues as PVM
-TP delay if nobody invaded you area
-Unavoidable skills
-Chaos Resist(Still not convinced it's a bad idea)

In long Term(default CT)
-Same drop rates and vendor receipes as regular leages = Dead League
-Same overtuned mob HP/Damage-->Dead leage once you have been looted you can't get a comeback unless you
Major kudos to you GGG--SotV looks amazing! Can't wait to try it in a few days.

Although the in-game content will be changing, do you plan on releasing new microtransactions with the release? I can't wait to give you more of my money. :D

Again, congrats on a job well done. You guys and gals never cease to amaze me. See you in game!
In since 0.8.0
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kungfooe
simply thank you for development!
PoE is still best game I have ever played,
super great that there r coming still new features out!

Keep it up this great work!

(just 2 days left, jiiihhaaaaaaaaa)

;)
ingame: @Firepopyre
I fucking love this game.
"
kungfooe wrote:
Major kudos to you GGG--SotV looks amazing! Can't wait to try it in a few days.

Although the in-game content will be changing, do you plan on releasing new microtransactions with the release? I can't wait to give you more of my money. :D

Again, congrats on a job well done. You guys and gals never cease to amaze me. See you in game!

There's a themed set of microtransactions called "Seraph" coming out, was shown in a screenshot.

"
BARL wrote:
As a predominantly solo player, can't say this is really what I was hoping for (but pretty much what I expected). Seems the power creep towards party play continues.

However, overall very excited and looking forward the challenges.

Given that vaal gems will probably be more effective solo, solo players are getting a good amount out of the expansion too.

It really doesn't matter what they do, as long as partying isn't straight up detrimental it will always be better than solo.
Last edited by Septile on Feb 28, 2014, 11:00:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info