DEVS Listen up: Some Vital PvP Suggestions

i found it really hard to pvp (especially at merciless) because:
1.must be at same instance to pvp
2.act 2 town is not last town of main story, so people that can go to act 3 will go to act 3 ( so its very hard to pvp at merciless )
so pls make change of this pvp system, cause i love to pvp!!!
if theres someone that want to pvp with me at merciless sc, my ign is aristolholy (btw iam neverr lose at pvp) :D
"
aristolholy wrote:
2.act 2 town is not last town of main story, so people that can go to act 3 will go to act 3 ( so its very hard to pvp at merciless )
if theres someone that want to pvp with me at merciless sc, my ign is aristolholy (btw iam neverr lose at pvp) :D

Explain your build and Ill probably be able to set you up with someone who can kill you.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
aristolholy wrote:

Explain your build and Ill probably be able to set you up with someone who can kill you.

every build have its weakness, no point of pvp anymore if u know ur enemy build weakness and use that advantage to win :D
True however people will find out regardless. Your a lvl 85 mara, so far i'm assuming you are a melee mara similar to the other melee maras who are pvping.
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info