Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #5

"
Dooley13 wrote:
None of those maps are +1 I have no idea where you guys got that from

One of the maps is a tunnel map while the other 2 are Vaal pyramids. In the post Chris says that all 3 maps are of the same base type. So the tunnel map might be a corrupted Vaal pyramid map which would mean that corruption can upgrade a map by 1 level.

My guess is that the unid Vaal pyramid and the tunnel are the same map.
IGN: @AmbushedByDongers
Shop and mirror service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/984191
lvl 95 Physical Crit Bow Gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073300
Last edited by UncleNana on Feb 26, 2014, 11:38:37 AM
That's just crazy then
My ISP is satan

_dooley
Gmt-5
Last edited by Dooley13 on Feb 26, 2014, 11:39:13 AM
Doing it wrong. You gotta get corrupters for them colossus not storm.
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
Which is HC and SC again?

Ambush is softcore, Invasion is hardcore.
So Invasion seems pretty cool.

My guess is that it's a portal or totem that opens up that allows monsters from other acts to "Invade" a different area. Probably a bit more to it but I like the idea.

Keep up the good work GGG!
all that corrupted stuff...feel like a politician Kappa
This 'corruption' business must be the work of RNGesus, just look at all the randomness involved!
vaal or no balls
Pls let Invasion be more than "monster variety" portals... at least a boss or something really challenging.
i have a bad feeling about this expansion! too much rng is involve around this corruption based item :(
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
SirLoin wrote:
"
Dooley13 wrote:
None of those maps are +1 I have no idea where you guys got that from

One of the maps is a tunnel map while the other 2 are Vaal pyramids. In the post Chris says that all 3 maps are of the same base type. So the tunnel map might be a corrupted Vaal pyramid map which would mean that corruption can upgrade a map by 1 level.

My guess is that the unid Vaal pyramid and the tunnel are the same map.
We've also seen an corrupted onyx amulet which had a diffirent implicit stat.
My guess is that corrupted items can change, cfr Vaal map turning into Tunnel Map, Onyx amulet had +% ele dmg (if I remember correctly). They'll probably change when you use an orb on the corrupted item, here they identified the map and then used a chaos on it and then it turned into a tunnel map.

Which means uncorrupted items will probably become very expensive. One can only wonder what will happen if you try to mirror a corrupted item.
Last edited by chindi on Feb 26, 2014, 11:49:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info