Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #3

I'm pretty sure I'm having a brain aneurism.

Holy crap, this is awesome.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
Notice how the rings in the pic and the link are different. The one in the pic is 3.4 life regen, and the linked one is 3 exactly.

Makes no difference. The roll varies from 2 to 4. Both are most likely just done with ".itemadd 6" (or with similar command) that creates a random spawn from that unique/item.
Does this mean Alira's curel reward will get a buff? With these additions it just make the reward that much worse.
IGN:
@Antilogy
First!
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
If that's not a fishing pier you are going to have a riot on your hands!
"
Gjohny wrote:
that fireball gem is red

updated or corrupted?

I wouldn't be surprised if they update all the gem art, the newer gems have had way better quality art compared to old ones.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
torta21 wrote:
many boats so..Sacrifice of the Vaal is in theopolis ?

More likely taking a boat off to the sunken pyramid thats been teased since before open beta.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Wooser69 wrote:
"
Gjohny wrote:
that fireball gem is red

updated or corrupted?

I wouldn't be surprised if they update all the gem art, the newer gems have had way better quality art compared to old ones.

Given that the fireball gem art is unchanged outside of a tinge of red, it's unlikely that it's just some update to gem art.
Last edited by Septile on Feb 19, 2014, 6:08:26 PM
can't wait 2 weeks :-( I want now!
This corruption thing looks interesting! Thanks for the continued teasers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info