"
the_truth wrote:
!

WAHOO! first ever first post :)

and finally a new unique quiver!

Or just a different 3D atwork. ;)
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
That's obviously NOT City of Sarn.
Yes it seems to be a place in Sarn, but it's not the actual area.
Look at that wrecked ship and the bridge.
That's a new area!
(maybe maps can roll with new CORRUPTED mods, that allow for this darkness and new and cruppy stuff to happen but also give you CORRUPTED drops with awesome new affixes?)
wow socketed rings, I hope a supporter makes a 2 socket unique one (two stone ring, hint hint). I'm trying to figure out what I'd put in one though...portal comes to mind, devouring totem and leap slam too maybe.

By the way will there be any NEW league challenges? I mean concerning the new ladder leagues, not about the expansion. I wish the new season would come already...
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
Mifume wrote:
That's obviously NOT City of Sarn.
Yes it seems to be a place in Sarn, but it's not the actual area.
Look at that wrecked ship and the bridge.
That's a new area!
(maybe maps can roll with new CORRUPTED mods, that allow for this darkness and new and cruppy stuff to happen but also give you CORRUPTED drops with awesome new affixes?)

Definitely not maps. He's using a noble tricorne with sacred life and mana flasks. he's likely ~level 50
Wow. Interesting screenshot.
IGN: Scordalia_
this is really amazing:)
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
The bridge is like the bride to The Sarn Encampment from The City of Sarn, but the tileset is from the docks (see the rubble on the ground).
So... Daily teasers? Sounds good to me~ :D
I'm thinking whatever colour gem you put into the ring, that will give the implict (base) resist (i.e cold, lightning or fire....just doesnt make sense to have lightning as green so...maybe a white is lightning and green is chaos??)

Then, to determine resist% it would be either based on gem level (i.e. lvl 15 gives 15% resist, lvl 20 gives max resist of 20%). Then, since that's under powered to just sapphire/topaz/ruby (i.e. they can get 30) it will also be based on quality % (so you can get up to 40% resist)! ...hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nullifies all other rings then though because it would be OP...maybe can still only max 30% with quality only give .5% per quality %.

30% res ring + ring slot = op still compared to other rings; leads me to think quality won't affect it and it will be under the other res rings (i.e. can only get 20% BUT you get the bonus of a socket).

But, it could still be based on lvl and quality because it takes a while to get a lvl 20 gem (19 not so long and its still just as good (nearly)) and 20% quality is costly so I guess, at a price like everything, you can have better gear BUT again, the top priced unset ring (according to what i've suggested) (i.e. a perfect unset ring with max rolls) would be better than a perfect two stone ring (in res and the fact that you get a socket).

So... what will it be? just a socket with no implicit mod on the ring OR op ring :P

Hope I'm not just rambling, really enjoying these teasers!!
IGN: uCry
Last edited by Cry on Feb 17, 2014, 7:29:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info