Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #1

I've taken some time away from the game...
Really glad to see the great ideas and execution continue
Blood drop on Spark...
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Tease me baby
If those withe sockets are available trough chromating, then crafting will go one more level: getting 6 white sockets in a 6L GG items. Mirrored items will be much more expensive since socket color will not be a problem anymore.

Stack the chromatics, guys!
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
Remember how GGG said that nemesis mods would start appearing on rare monsters in other leagues?

Corrupted blood.

It's based on the monster's mainhand physical damage and puts a bleed stack on you when you hit them. It makes me think that perhaps corrupted gear has a similar effect, but on yourself in return for being able to roll white sockets.

I'm thinking sort of like a permanent punishment curse style effect while using corrupted items or skills within corrupted items.
And his Spark gem is also corrupted.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
What about PVP?

Alot of people are concerned with PVP as current state sucks.

cannot find games, noone PVPs and no open world PVP/cut throat as was promised since closed beta.......

I REALLY want to know about PVP...
"
York wrote:
What about PVP?

cannot find games, noone PVPs and no open world PVP/cut throat as was promised since closed beta.......

Preaching to the choir.
IGN: Aux
I'm guessing Corrupted means the item can roll with white sockets, but there is some downside to using skills socketed in it. This is in line with the initial announcement including the language, "How much will you sacrifice?"
"
Aux wrote:
"
York wrote:
What about PVP?

Preaching to the choir.

Dude... you are a diamond supporter and other and other supporter titles.... how much money you invested in this game to earn all that???

I supported the game in early stages but only with a very small amount of cash compared to what you have put in....

I was under assumption that there will be a cut throat league at release, and thats the sole reason I was following this game....

If I had invested several thousands dollars like you did, and in the end did not get what I was waiting for, I would raise hell, and deff. asked for my money back....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info