Community Contributor Callout

"
Valkaneer wrote:
Kripp doesn't even play PoE at this point, and he has been credited enough in the past

Steve Jobs has been credited enough for Apple ...

Comparing that cockroach with the genius of jobs must be the dumbest thing of them all.
And that is solid and undeniable proof that some people are really stupid.
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Valkaneer wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
Kripp doesn't even play PoE at this point, and he has been credited enough in the past

That does not matter. He is taking a break, not quit and he still defends and talks about POE. Not to mention there is no one close to him on YouTube when it comes to who has done great things for this game.

Steve Jobs has been credited enough for Apple, but that does not mean we should forget about him when we talk about who has done what for Apple.

Edit : perhaps they should have worded things differently if they wanted it to come across different way.

so we have to talk about Kripp for the rest of eternity? he's in the game credits for gods sake.

and I'm not even gonna touch that Steve Jobs reference with a ten feet pole.

No we don't have to talk about kripparrian forever, but maybe they should use more consideration in the way they word things. The way it comes off looks bad.

Ya know use words like "tecent" and "other"
Last edited by Valkaneer on Feb 12, 2014, 12:33:12 PM
the fan arts are amazing. well done.
That sculpture is insanely detailed! Great artwork as well and the RhoaPops video was hilarious.

Not sure why GGG would use this opportunity to give Kripp a shoutout considering that he hasn't been playing PoE for a while. What would they even say? "Check out Kripparian's stream and watch him play Hearthstone"? Makes no sense.
i think one should mention hegemony_tv and aux for making the podcast with you chris and the second podcast with quarl and rory this friday.
- as a normal player one doesnt see behind the curtains of GGG very often, especially not regarding the decisions of anything that gets changed or implemented or nerfed or balanced in the game, so these podcasts are great!

Last edited by chaosmaedchen on Feb 12, 2014, 3:49:34 PM
Kripp deserves some love for sure.
No love for The Invaders!?!?

:)
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
kripp ????!?!?!?
ALLOCATING SPACE
:D i just came by with the tread and god the feedback is awesome!!, this definitely deserves another fanart, the others fanarts and crafts are osom, Asahisuperdry is really miles superior to me in technique :), chris should give more credit to the non mentioned streamers in further posts through, they have done an insane job calling ppl to play the game and forging the great comunity that makes the game so enjoyable!!
Lol @ page after page asking why they don't mention Kripp.

Kripp doesnt play PoE guys, and hasnt for almost half a year.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info