DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

Gave this one a shot with Ambush league. Skillwise I did deviate a bit though as I went to get saboteur. Equipment is really lackluster so far since Searing Touch is round 2 Ex in Ambush and Q-Gems are pricy as hell, so Im dealing with self found stuff.
Would love to hear from OP or any pre-1.1 players whether the build holds up.
Until you get conc effect and level 17-18 and the high explosives passive (10% penetration) I would personally suggest you guys use:

Flameblast - Chance to Ignite - Fire Pen - Ele Prolif

Just 3-4 stacks generally will kill everything with prolif. Fire Trap gets better later as you can scale the damage much higher without worrying about reflect.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
Vollwertkost wrote:
Gave this one a shot with Ambush league. Skillwise I did deviate a bit though as I went to get saboteur. Equipment is really lackluster so far since Searing Touch is round 2 Ex in Ambush and Q-Gems are pricy as hell, so Im dealing with self found stuff.
Would love to hear from OP or any pre-1.1 players whether the build holds up.

ive been running two high spell damage wands until i can get searing touch
hi. build seems magnificent^
have several questions though.
1) Can that have high mf for endgame maps? (100/250)
2) How is the mf potential compared to mf summoner for example?
3) Can i start ambush successfully with only searing touch and no 20/20 gems? i mean how hard will it be.
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
3) Can i start ambush successfully with only searing touch and no 20/20 gems? i mean how hard will it be.

No hassle in ambush. The mechanic actually benefits you, as you can put down all your totems and traps around the strongbox before you open it. Boom goes the dynamite.
"
Vollwertkost wrote:
"
moonbeast495 wrote:

No hassle in ambush. The mechanic actually benefits you, as you can put down all your totems and traps around the strongbox before you open it. Boom goes the dynamite.

and what about hard mf aiming?
IGN-Chatillion
huh?
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 wrote:
huh?

Not sure but I think this was discussed somewhere in the seven pages before.
Last edited by Phacrum on Mar 14, 2014, 5:03:35 PM
Can we get an updated skill tree please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info