DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

Thanks OP for this awesome build, I would say this is the most fun I've had in a little while ;) Anw just a small suggestion, I found decoy totem sometimes a hassle to cast and sometimes the aggro will still be on you while the totem has as short delay before it works. I threw in raise zombie as well and I found kiting so much easier. I link RZ with totem and ele resist, minion life and minion speed. You basically do not need any damage gems on them as they are just meat shields. And an important note, the quality of the the RZ gem is important, every quality adds 1% increase minion life and speed, not necessary but highly recommended. Hope this helps my fellow trappers
AAh, the build is really nice, it clears so damn fast.
Last edited by chrisix on Apr 11, 2014, 9:17:04 AM
Was wondering how viable this build is without searing touch, sunblast, carcass jack, etc....

Some of us noobs aren't made of exalteds like some folks! =)
Probably much less viable without a Searing Touch.
Farm 30+ chaos, buy a non-linked Searing Touch, farm some more, 6S it, then get a 4L on it and enjoy. When you level up / get richer, you will want to 5L it :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Shazmo wrote:
Was wondering how viable this build is without searing touch, sunblast, carcass jack, etc....

Some of us noobs aren't made of exalteds like some folks! =)

my gear:

im clearing fellshrine on merc with the light speed, on a 6 man party i 1 shot any pack of mobs, and look at my gear, PLS LOOK, this is the shitiest gear ever, xD.
you need the searing touch atleast 4linked, im farming merv and getting some currency now to buy a decent gear.

you dont need a sunblast on this build
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
I'm using ES instead of life+armour. More survi for me, a lot more...

currently lvl 73. 5,5K ES with aura, no mana probs with aura.

gear
Spoiler

tree planned
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBVsRUBJpFE0VUBXXFkAWvxccGmwc3B7wHwInqSlPKo0snCy_LR8tRzLRNsU22DrYO-E8BT1fQ2NFR0bXSRtN2FBCUlNVrlZjWPVbu13GXfJgbWaebRlwUXBScNVxTXF5doJ65n1Tfll-sH_GgpuDOIV9hq6HZYgbiEKLeouMjDaMdo5kj6aTJ5eFl5WX9JrPnC2dY52uncSf36KjpLGnCKcrr7e00bUEtoa2-rcxt3W4k7vWwFHBxcHzw23IDNR814bYJNhU2t3d8-Fz4vfjhOQi5Y7nauwY7DjsVe0g7hXvfO-F8h3z6vem
Last edited by czarny1910 on Apr 12, 2014, 5:05:00 PM
how would I fit aa into this build? would I go for mom as well or just aa with maybe empower
so justed riped at lvl 53 in felshrine In merc maybe I was to low? but I was getting hit so hard in merc I went top tree first should I go for life first over damage?
Thats why i went ES, it's easier to run maps, one shot-one kill and still can get some hits!

btw. got some stuff for this build in my shop, checkout thread/843027
How do you guys get enough DEX to get grace/fire trap to lvl 20?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info