1.0.6 Patch Notes

Omg people still talking about CoD summoners.... this was fixed in the previous patch.

Also quit crying about how op summoners are because they aren't... You can easily get all nodes before lv 50 and thats it, your dmg won't get higher than that, your minion dmg won't scale with your 250% physical 30~60 flat physical weapon, that is the dmg they are going to do for the rest of the game. Most who complain about this don't even play as summoner, they just see a lv 80 summoner with BM in docks and think "zomg nerf"

Now about the skills

Raging Spirit: another "guess my dps" minion. We already don't know spectres, skeletons nor zombies dps so i was expecting this would start to change with this minion but it seems developers want to let us in the dark about minions dps. This skill may be ok with dual/triple totem and maybe with a CoC raging spirit oriented build (critical,minion,spell,fire nodes) but the minion is pretty "dumb", you cast it, then it takes like a second for it to start moving.

Bone and Flesh Offering: I think both are pretty unbalanced. Bone grants infinity survivability and Flesh is pure steroids.

Desecrate: I rushed so bad to get this gem to try it on CoC with detonate dead just to find out it has a cooldown (like trap cooldown). Well maybe it would be a little "op" on CoC without cooldown, just a little lol...

Other notable changes to summons are:
- Trap and mine gem bonus are not being displayed in summons tooltip anymore but they are still being applied to summons. Maybe this is a "set up" to completely disable trap/mine bonus to summons in the future?
- It seems mine/trap nodes bonus are not being applied to summoned minions via traps/mines anymore. I did a small test with these

Merciless hillock with :
minion dmg = ~12 seconds
remote mine = ~13 seconds
trap + sunblast= ~14 seconds

There is no way 56% increased dmg (mine nodes in my build) + 47% more dmg (from gem) get beaten by just 76% increased dmg from minion dmg gem, yet it happens. Also, remote mine is dealing more dmg than trap, which shouldn't since i have 56% increased (node) + 40% increased (belt) + 33% more (gem), so that is why i'm thinking mine/traps nodes and also sunblast bonuses are not being applied anymore to minions summoned via trap/mines.
- Chober Chaber (and probably queen's decree) hp bonus is only displayed on tooltip when you equip the gem on it, but the bonus is still shown in misc and applied to minions even if you equip the gem in other piece of gear. (maybe another "set up" to make it local bonus in the future?)

*To people complaining about snapshoting... explain how they are going to take snapshot away? Right now everyone can get a boss to 10% hp, swap his weapon and then culle the boss with a mf weapon... that means summoners wouldn't be able to do that since the moment you swap your chober chaber the minions would dissapear. Snapshoting brings more versatility to summoner since they can summon diferent spectres at the same time. The only real problem with snapshot on summoners is people countering montregul's penalty with midnight bargain.
Which quest is 'Delving Into Sin'? I can't find it on Wiki nor ingame.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Am I the only one,

But it looks like the Zombies are dying a lot easier than before, and not lasting as long as they did?????

Previously my Zombies were actually rather good in life, even though they are still as stupid as ever hahahaha......

:-(((
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I crashed another, what, three times since my last post. This patch ruins endgame maps..
"
pelife123 wrote:

- Trap and mine gem bonus are not being displayed in summons tooltip anymore but they are still being applied to summons. Maybe this is a "set up" to completely disable trap/mine bonus to summons in the future?
- It seems mine/trap nodes bonus are not being applied to summoned minions via traps/mines anymore. I did a small test with these

Merciless hillock with :
minion dmg = ~12 seconds

There is no way 56% increased dmg (mine nodes in my build) + 47% more dmg (from gem) get beaten by just 76% increased dmg from minion dmg gem, yet it happens. Also, remote mine is dealing more dmg than trap, which shouldn't since i have 56% increased (node) + 40% increased (belt) + 33% more (gem), so that is why i'm thinking mine/traps nodes and also sunblast bonuses are not being applied anymore to minions summoned via trap/mines.

Your trap and mine nodes + the Sunblast bonuses never increased the damage done by your minions. The current patch did nothing to change that. Only the trap and remote mine gems themselves boost minion damage.
"
Odoakar wrote:
Which quest is 'Delving Into Sin'? I can't find it on Wiki nor ingame.

Chamber of Sins. Apparently Delving into Sin is a legacy name from Closed Beta.
Seriously? No love for Animated Guardian?
This skill really needs some attention.
With a summoner patch not having anything about this skill, it feels like they think it's good enough, which I think is sad. So much potential wasted imo :/
"
dessloc wrote:
"
pelife123 wrote:

Merciless hillock with :
minion dmg = ~12 seconds

Your trap and mine nodes + the Sunblast bonuses never increased the damage done by your minions. The current patch did nothing to change that. Only the trap and remote mine gems themselves boost minion damage.

Nope, i did test it before and sunblast and mine/trap nodes did change minions dmg when they were summoned via trap/mines. My minions got considerably weaker with the patch. Tested many times before and summoning then with trap + sunbelt used to do considerable more dmg than using minion increased dmg, now it has changed. Used to kill hillock in 10 seconds using trap+sunblast and 14 seconds using minion dmg.
Last edited by pelife123 on Jan 30, 2014, 1:43:19 PM
cool!
Minions hover around the last point where you cast a spell, and just sit there, even if stuff is attacking you. They don't even come back to you unless you cast a spell on top of yourself or run 2 screen lengths away. I didn't think minion AI could be any more screwed up... This is really aggravating and makes clearing even slower...
IGN - Overseasoned

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info