1.0.6 Patch Notes

"
Parmenides wrote:
Is it up to us to find out what those vendor recipes are?

yes. i think there are recipes from previous patches that havent even been discovered yet
I just tried the new patch with my summoner, and now is ridiculously overpowered, with life regen, resistances and life leech my zombies didn't die a single time cleaning two maps.
IS anyone else getting an error when trying to download the patch? Around 97% completion an error pops up and the patch stops downloading and closes.. Already emailed support, but just wondering if its just me or if anyone else is getting this.. Thanks!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
evouga wrote:
People are complaining about 2+ clients being disallowed?

How the $@#& do you even play with 3 or more clients open on the same computer at the same time? Without abusing scripts? Seems... implausible.

This.

"
raisedwicked wrote:
2 clients only joy........cant you make it 3 or 4 like i got 6 accounts with items spread all over. 31tabs on one toon 15 on another and 8 guild tabs isnt enough for me :P. And i dread the idea of having to log into things 2 at a time.

It's a lot easier just to search through your tabs via the website...
WOWOWOW I was already thinking about leveling a summoner, but now it's a no-brainer.

Is perma immortal call possible now with stacking duration increase passives etc.? I used to be able to do it but that was before enduring cry gems had a shared cooldown.
Play only two client on one machine!
PAY TO WIN.
Those who have or can afford more than one PC can now scam the game.
"
Parmenides wrote:
Is it up to us to find out what those vendor recipes are?

That is fxxked
It appears that the graphic effect for the "Desecrated Ground" effect from
was updated to a new effect with skeletons. (I'm assuming it's the same graphics as the new "Desecrate" spell) I think I actually like the old effect much better. Is there any way to get the old effect back?
"
Maiqol wrote:
I just tried the new patch with my summoner, and now is ridiculously overpowered, with life regen, resistances and life leech my zombies didn't die a single time cleaning two maps.

Two maps are nothing. Before this patch with resist, life regen and ES aura my zombies could stay with me and farm maps untill I logout (I play without snapshot)

Gonna check how does new minion nodes work, I think the minion damage has been nerfed ,I got like 160% minion damage before the patch and now it is only 114%
Last edited by minigod123 on Jan 29, 2014, 10:31:08 PM
"
evouga wrote:
People are complaining about 2+ clients being disallowed?

How the $@#& do you even play with 3 or more clients open on the same computer at the same time? Without abusing scripts? Seems... implausible.

Some of us don't play every client at the same time with some dodgy script. Some of us like to have prema portals open at strategic locations. some of us just are really strange and trade with ourselves too :D

I have 2 Monitors. One has whichever account I am currently playing in on it, and the other monitor has 2 halfsized clients running on it. I can actually manage to half play 2 chars at the same time if I really concentrate and it's not a really hard area (ledge is kinda easy to play 2 at once) but it takes a lot of swishing the mouse between monitors.

for me at least, 3 clients is the optimum number and I will miss my private party of 3 :(

Anyway, it's great yet again to see a few rotten people ruining everything for others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info