Happy 2014

Hope you all got the material objects you most desired over the non denominational, politically correct holiday season
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Hi.

Spoiler
Personally, I am in a funk right now. Must be the weather. Tomorrow when I leave for work the forecast is -28c (-17f). Fucking Canada! Keep your cold air North!
+5C in Sweden. You are welcome to get jealous.

Spoiler
No snow. :(
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Jan 3, 2014, 8:53:13 AM
wb

+6-8C in Bavaria. We win.

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Its been like 40 (celsius) in Brisbane and most of Queensland. It's so hot that kids aren't just playing "the floor is lava" it actually is Lava now.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Happy new year Velocireptile.

I hear you with the heat. My kids and I are playing that old favorite, It's too fucking hot to go outside or even move. Thank whatever deity it is that's responsible for ducted air conditioning.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

that's it? it was -37 in Minnesooooootaaaauugh like 2 days ago. PUUUUUHSSSIIIIIIIEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.
Update. Current conditions....-15f or for the rest of the world...-26c

Spoiler
Fucking Canada! Keep that shit North!
sometimes.. I think this place is cursed to hell. Also, sometimes... I think hell is actually Minnesota.
'An open mind is like a Fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info