Finding Names for your Characters - List of Resources

She's back baby!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Of course :-D
What a nice post, I've always struggled to find a name that is both original and aesthetically encouraging to look at. I appreciate that you took your time to tie all this together and help us find a name worth of our character.
not so hard
ksjvbkdfjvbkdfj
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
If there is one thread that deserves a sticky in GD, it is this one!

Don't want to see this thread die as what happened with the unique art showcase thread.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Updates:

Biology
Fungi Species List (Blight League)
Lists of fungal species (Blight League)

Medicine
Diseases & Conditions A-Z Index (Blight League)
Lists of Diseases (Blight League)
Alphabetical List of Virus Names (Blight League)

"
Reinhart wrote:
If there is one thread that deserves a sticky in GD, it is this one!

Don't want to see this thread die as what happened with the unique art showcase thread.

Aww :-D. It's on the list of the "Consolidated Information and Advice" sticky in the Help and Information section. :-)
Ah, such a blast from the past, and it's still ongoing after all these years! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
In my usual spirit of originality I just make various Gofers based on the build.

For instance my Viper Strike build last league had the character name of NinjaGofer.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Ah, such a blast from the past, and it's still ongoing after all these years! =^[.]^=

Awww... and: of course :-D *hug*
Please remember to use good taste - when in doubt, leave it out.

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info