New Forum Policy: No Hateful Posts

"
FusionReactor wrote:
I just want GGG to know that I was here to help you guys. The ideas I had would have made you people a ton of money. I know this. You apparently didn't. I could have tremendously helped you revolutionize your guild system. FOR FREE. I was that pot of gold that was waiting to be picked up and cashed in. The ONLY reason I even invested the time (and money) I did in this game to do what I did was because of this thread and how impressed I was with your apparent willingness to stop asshole players from running things in your game. GGG is supposed to run things, NOT asshole players (not all players are assholes btw). You guys have no idea what you just lost. I'm so extremely disappointed right now.

lol, why the fuck would you post that in this thread? It's really sad because GGG lost a great game designer today and probably will know nothing about it.

Spoiler
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I just want GGG ta know dat I was here ta help you muthafuckas. Da scams I had would have made you playas a ton of scrilla. I know all dis bullshit. Yo ass apparently didn't. I could have tremendously helped you revolutionize yo' guild system. FOR FREE. I was dat pot of gold dat was waitin ta be picked up n' cheddaed in. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da ONLY reason I even invested tha time (and scrilla) I did up in dis game ta do what tha fuck I did was cuz of dis thread n' how tha fuck impressed I was wit yo' apparent willingnizz ta stop asshole playas from hustlin thangs up in yo' game. GGG is supposed ta run thangs, NOT asshole playas (not all playas is assholez btw). Yo ass muthafuckas have no clue what tha fuck you just lost. I be soopa-doopa mad pissed tha fuck off n' aint a thugged-out damn thang dat yo' ass can do.

LOL
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jun 12, 2014, 10:14:21 AM
Oh look, proof of what I'm talking about just reared it's head.
"
FusionReactor wrote:
I just want GGG to know that I was here to help you guys. The ideas I had would have made you people a ton of money. I know this. You apparently didn't. I could have tremendously helped you revolutionize your guild system. FOR FREE. I was that pot of gold that was waiting to be picked up and cashed in. The ONLY reason I even invested the time (and money) I did in this game to do what I did was because of this thread and how impressed I was with your apparent willingness to stop asshole players from running things in your game. GGG is supposed to run things, NOT asshole players (not all players are assholes btw). You guys have no idea what you just lost. I'm so extremely disappointed right now.

Yes I just quoted myself. Shoot me.

Please also see the following forum thread in Off Topic
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/948101
"
FusionReactor wrote:

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess they're doing just....well just dandy.
I hope they are dandy ;-)
Yeah the policy looks like it er's on the side of caution perhaps a bit strongly. But I don't mind so long as they are enforcing the sort of community standards they want.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
Yeah the policy looks like it er's on the side of caution perhaps a bit strongly. But I don't mind so long as they are enforcing the sort of community standards they want.

It was a bold move by GGG. Very highly commendable, too. I fully support it and hope other companies catch on.
The GGG hates me...
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
No I hate stupid 1 image spamposts and reported them :(
"
Hilbert wrote:
No I hate stupid 1 image spamposts and reported them :(

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info