Has anybody tried a High Evasion/Acrobatics Ranger/Shadow

Was just wondering how that does in PVP
livejamie
i heard its a counter for certain builds but resolute technique might be your worst enemy
IGN- Isiander
The only problem is you need to stack a stupid amount of evasion for it to be effective against another player. And like myr said, RT would nullify all of your evasion.
HowCouldThisHappenToMee (Hardcore Talisman)
if they are RT you could just swap out all your high evasion gear for pure HP and rely on your dodge and block chance meanwhile they cannot deal critical strike

just hope your 30% dodge and your crit will be more than their dps and their armor rating
IGN- Isiander
Last edited by myr on Jan 6, 2013, 3:01:07 PM
"
myr wrote:
if they are RT you could just swap out all your high evasion gear for pure HP and rely on your dodge and block chance meanwhile they cannot deal critical strike

just hope your 30% dodge and your crit will be more than their dps and their armor rating

RT nullifies evasion as we all know, but are you sure it can be dodged?

I understand the dodge is a separate roll, just wanted someone to confirm this claim is actually true.
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
im not 100% but accuracy is related to evasion and dodging is considered a different roll than evasion and is not linked to accuracy so yes i think you can dodge RT
IGN- Isiander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info