No Flask PvP

"
Dbri wrote:
max life points rarely exceed 300.

I think this is why you're losing, not the flasks.
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
"
Barry wrote:
"
Dbri wrote:

I'll second that. I have 300 life right now and I'm not even level 28 or properly geared for PvP yet.

Earlier in the thread someone said "Flasks are currently neccesary in PvP, the person with the best flask wins". This is true, but if you replace Flask with "Gems" or "Weapons" it's true as well. There are certain flasks that are amazing for PvE and some that are amazing for PvP, and I think that's fine. If you wish to be competitive, you will level up your flasks, as they are an important part of your character.

I would, however, like to note, that I hope the developers know what they were doing with the "Reduce Charge Cost of Flasks" affixes. One could potentially reduce flask costs to a point where they can just spam flasks indefinitely if this affix has too high of values in later levels.

Melee isn't really OP, Ranged combat is just lackluster; especially bows. Melee has a "Reduce opponents block chance" passive, but Ranged and Magic does not have that. Melee also can easily reach a passive that would remove dodge chance, but remove critical hit chance from self; so it's viable to say a Meleeist could reduce an opponents block and dodge chance to very minimal levels, while still having high block and dodge chances themself.

Of course, all of what I just said is completely moot until we reach higher levels and see how things pan out.
"
Barry wrote:
"
Dbri wrote:

I never said I was losing. I pop flasks just like everyone else, don't like how it works, and wish it to be changed.

Alright, 400 then. Still doesn't invalidate the point of my example, which you missed entirely.
Last edited by Dbri on Jan 28, 2013, 8:56:53 AM
Flasks are part of the game. Instead of complaining, learn how to use them to your advantage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info