1.0.0g Patch Notes

You guys deserve some sort of post-release vacation!! You haven't slowed down one bit, and it's much appreciated!
I really like the chance - > make any unique aspect coupled with the changes to chancing however many patches ago, with the ability to drop only in the respective map level.

I think this is the Goldilocks solution, with whatever tweaks you guys settle on.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
I kinda don't understand the chance of orb thing n.n

yeah me either
Thanks. At least now I feel like I have a chance.
Thanks for all of the hard work you guys put into this game. I hope you can figure out a way to make maps more rewarding without frustrating all of the players who insist on being solo/self-found.
IGN: Frostveil
"
Psyborg wrote:
You guys deserve some sort of post-release vacation!! You haven't slowed down one bit, and it's much appreciated!

+1 to this

Dont work yourself to the exhaustion. If you would not had hurried the patch that created the flask issue to the last minute of the day you would had had a full working day to fix things around.

Anyways, you guys go and do some chillaxing and enjoy the fact that in many people's books you have created the #1 game around - not to mention being by far the best development group I have ever seen in my 10-year MMO history.

Thanks for flask fix!

Best,
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
"
Qarl wrote:
This is expected to be deployed within a few hours.

Version 1.0.0g
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 1.0.0f where some flask effects would not work.

Sweet! Thanks for fixing the flask issue.
Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Nov 6, 2013, 11:51:12 PM
Name me a single reason to do maps over Piety runs, and I'll give you 10 why Piety is better.
I really hope GGG keeps in mind how 100% of players doing the one most efficient exp/farm run worked out for the player base in that other game that cannot be named.
Talisman: CausticDream
"
_Nerevarine_ wrote:
Thanks. At least now I feel like I have a chance.

:^)
"
soundee wrote:
"
Narcio wrote:
Not good enough damnit, not good enough!

You're right. They should of named it 1.0.0ggg as well. Surely this patch was lacking because they missed that.

1.0.0gg is next patch, then patch after that is 1.0.0ggg.

GGGpls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info