1.0.0f Patch Notes

First time I've felt genuinely disappointed reading the patch notes (albeit I have only been playing since July).
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Nov 6, 2013, 12:55:06 AM
"
DnAngel wrote:
Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

Explain yourself Chris. Please xD
WHAT IS THIS?

There was a glitch where the person got 300 unique drops from a mob.

He was a blood magic keystone user
GGG Best Game Developers
The cd of enduring cry still applied even when linked with CodT.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
how many times did that rare bug happen besides me slayer and sef from LRM?
Aww nerfing Cast on Damage Taken already? boo hiss :D

So hey when is Item Filtering comming?
I just hope that they dont nerf cast on dmg taken to the point that it's worthless. It's kind of sad that they introduce an awesome gem like that and then quickly nerf it because it's effective. It's not like it makes you invincible, you still have to play and pay attention.

It's also one of the things that really help melee's. We kind of need that added protection since we have to get up close to the monsters. Range has always been so much more effective. Don't nerf it too hard!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Last edited by AntonChigur on Nov 6, 2013, 1:10:50 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed an extremely rare bug where too many unique items could drop from a monster outside of the Albino Rhoa Event.

lol
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
Pibadi wrote:
"
Mythicpoe wrote:
You guys have alpha testers for a reason right?
Why implement an awesome gem into the game, then start nerfing it?

^

sadly NOT ONE trigger gem is balanced

- codt: beyond OP
- curse on hit: LOL (you get ONE per price of TWO, great deal my friend, just for you my friend)
- cast on stun: dangerous to use, no bonus dmg
- cast on melee kill: meh

these werent really balanced nor tested.

and there is Animate Guardian :/
Somehow this reminds me of the time when GGG release the 1.0 patch note, and the whole response was negative due to the aura changes (nerf, they said). Yet, we still play until now, with 1/2 auras, some 3 or more, stronger / hit harder than the beta time :P...

I'm not even care about those uniques lock, since those are not "build enable" / "must have" for me, more like "something making you go above the already OP boundary.

Can I play until the end game / maps without those, Yes.

Can I make a build without those, or add those as an ending, extra goal? Yes.

Can you ?
What in the name of Dominus is the Albino Rhoa Event!!!! And if a bug was causing mobs to drop tons of uniques "OUTSIDE" of this event, can we assume that magic happens inside the event?

Event... magic.... uniques.......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info