Dev Diary: End-game Maps

you may want to change part about "Non-Map End Game" when you get the time :)
is this still relevant information- particularly map quantity affecting map drops?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
is this still relevant information- particularly map quantity affecting map drops?

yeah i want to know about this too,
because i think theres big difference to map drop rate when full party 6 people (got more map drop) and solo (very low map drop and often none), that not just from my personal experience (shadow 74, marauder 85,me already play thousand of map from this 2 month and can play 16 hours a day), but also from other high level player that i ask in game (many are 80+, and many of them already play thousand of map too, both solo and party), and from many post that i see at the forum, so i think not just me that feel this way but most(that i ask) high lv player
It doesn't explicitly say it, but does IIQ from items/gems also not apply to map drops? I would presume it does, but it only states due to increased number of players.
Self proclaimed noob to the core, but still hardcore
"
Jaerin wrote:
It doesn't explicitly say it, but does IIQ from items/gems also not apply to map drops? I would presume it does, but it only states due to increased number of players.

I've read conflicting posts about whether or not such things effect the chance of map drops, but never from a dev or someone associated with GGG. If someone from GGG could chime in about this it would be nice as there may be people using such gear in vain or others avoiding it and missing out, due to a lack of information.
"
Kranzen wrote:
Hmm did you guys steal this from Torchlight 2 ;)*wink*

you mean the Genre? what do you mean exactly
I agree , make a epic cow map drop .
Sorry if it is well known. But i found a trick in map device.
If you put the map in one slot, and put in some vaal fragments, (dusk dawn midnight noon)
in the correct slot. (the vaal fragments together looks like a circle. U should put the upper left piece of cirle to the upper left slot, etc etc,) each vaal fragment, in the correct slot means +5 additional quantity for the map. U dont need all vaal fragments. u can use just one, or 3 for your map. u can add additional 5 quantity per fragment in the correct slot.
hola chicos saben el juego esta bien emosionante solo que les pediria un fabor cuando ban a sacar el parche para que sea en español soy de peru y la berdad me encanta el juego resien lo e descargado y en un dia ya soy de lv 30 jejej si plis saquen pronto el parche en español
i think this page needs some updates according to all previous mapchanges

or the path Game -> Items -> Maps leads to here feels odd
Last edited by Slapparian on Oct 3, 2015, 2:10:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info