Everything you need to know about Release (and Guilds)

Managed to play the Scion into Act 2 so far. Very good feel right from the start with excellent voice acting. And she's a perfect candidate to wear Soul Mantle.. poor girl.

Congratulations on attaining 1.0.0 and having such a successful launch day!
Question regarding guild stash, is it separate by the league? Hopefully it is, otherwise you could feed HC players through SC.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
One thing that's missing from the Guild tab is that it doesn't show a character's League.

It's pretty annoying that I can't see who's in the same League as me. In the Friends tab you have the League banners, would it be possible to implement those in the Guild tab aswell?
"
MrFlashcat wrote:
One thing that's missing from the Guild tab is that it doesn't show a character's League.

It's pretty annoying that I can't see who's in the same League as me. In the Friends tab you have the League banners, would it be possible to implement those in the Guild tab aswell?

Yes plz that would be great!
"
Perusoe wrote:
I'm ready for a Scion Dance Animation microtransaction. ;)

Just saw the video. Thanks!

"
Perusoe wrote:
(Hope it's a good one. :P) hehe

My favorites have always been the Ranger's (River) Dance and the Shadow's (Break) Dance. But, this one is every bit as good. :D

Perusoe
Read My Links!: http://www.theamazonbasin.com/forums/index.php?/topic/121389-read-my-links/
"
Odoakar wrote:
Question regarding guild stash, is it separate by the league? Hopefully it is, otherwise you could feed HC players through SC.

I would like to know this as well.

I don't think you can pass items between leagues via Guild Stash though.
It is either each stash is accessible only in the league its created,
or the items from a different league will be greyed-out and impossible to move.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info