Path of Exile Release Information

OMG this is best news since I started playing path of exile. Nerdgasm.
My body is ready. Charan! We need to restart the guild.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
I'm so happy about the guild stuff. Thats something I have waiting for forever.
The nemesis league sounds fantastic, can't wait to try it out!
"
Britannicus wrote:
"
Slower Projectiles is naively useful on skills like Spark and Spectral Throw, but there are much cleverer combinations waiting to be found.

Naively?

Did you mean naturally? natively?

I believe he means naively as in "at first sight" or "having not been exposed to it before"
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
for the love of god, plz allow a pre patch download, as i think this is going ot be huuggeeee
Super looking forward to guilds, even though I would just form a guild with the 2-3 people I play with.

Suggestion: I know this would have some pitfalls, but would it be possible to implement (down the road) a guild-wide microtransaction tab. You could donate skill effects, etc. to your guild, and players in the guild could use them, but if they would be automatically returned to the guild if a player left or was kicked from the guild Just an idea that sounds really fun to me.
Last edited by Britannicus on Oct 9, 2013, 9:32:31 PM
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:

I believe he means naively as in "at first sight" or "having not been exposed to it before"

Ah, got it!
oh, very, very nice!!! great to see guild content. along with everything else, this changes EVERYTHING!!! :)
IGN: Dutch_IX - Elemental LA/Ele Hit Marauder
Impressive...or should i say Flawless? :) cheers GGG!!
Beta Member Since 2010

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info